Blue/Brown Eggs, Easter/Christmas Eggs - Getting my craft on!!

Quote:
Those are beautiful!!!
Light coats of spray at first. Even my painted eggs will try to run/bleed if I get heavy-handed with the clear-coat.
I broke down and bought out HobbyLobby section of rub-ons. Very disappointed, at least half are dried up and won't stick and a great part of the ones that start 'rubbing-on' leave me with a half-decorated egg, and the rest of the transfer, just doesn't. Leaves me to scrape the partial transfer and try again, or scrap the egg .

Try contacting the company of these rub ons most will go good and send you new ones.

This Thread has been going on for a while now if you go back to the beginning you will see some great ideas from popcorn bowls made out of old records to chicken wire baskets filled with home made bath salts and soaps. It was great ideas then and I see that great ideas have been added. Thanks for the ideas, tips and tricks you all share so nice.

Finally got some done. The white eggs are duck eggs and the rest are chicken eggs. I had another dozen done but I guess I didn't take pictures of them. I'll have my mom take pictures of her tree when she decorates it. She bought the white ones from me and I let her borrow the rest! We decided not to put any eggs on the tree this year because of the kittens.. We'll put all the plastic ornamentas on the big tree then maybe we'll find a charlie brown tree and put in on my dresser nin the bedroom with eggs on it! I plan on making a dozen of the white ones for me because I like them so much!

47583_img_3420.jpg

47583_img_3424.jpg

47583_img_3431.jpg

CrazyCatNChickenLady wrote:

Finally got some done. The white eggs are duck eggs and the rest are chicken eggs. I had another dozen done but I guess I didn't take pictures of them. I'll have my mom take pictures of her tree when she decorates it. She bought the white ones from me and I let her borrow the rest! We decided not to put any eggs on the tree this year because of the kittens.. We'll put all the plastic ornamentas on the big tree then maybe we'll find a charlie brown tree and put in on my dresser nin the bedroom with eggs on it! I plan on making a dozen of the white ones for me because I like them so much!

Your eggs are so pretty! I have been looking for some black ones-but I only found ones with black quotes on them. I may have to order some. You did a really good job on yours! I would love to see a photo of your Mom's tree when it's decorated with them.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom