Blue Jersey Giants and Blue Cochin pics WANTED :)

ttrjpbcz

Songster
11 Years
Jun 30, 2008
PA
We are so excited that we are getting two little blue jerseys from MH Blue Giants!!! The excitement is just pouring out of the house!!
So, the kids (all 6 of them) would love to see pictures of your blue jerseys so we know what to expect!!
And to ahh over them of course!

I also have a few blue cochin coming from Ideal and I don't think i have ever seen one, so would love to see those also!!

Thanks everyone!!
Tonia:)

Here's my blue cochin girls! Real sweeties!
7664_junk_020.jpg

Quote:
Oh my word!! they are precious!!!!! Oh I am so excited!!! They are beautiful, how old are they?

I think around 14 weeks old in this pic. They are about a month older now. I got them from chickenlady on this forum. I also go 2 black cochins from her, a little younger.
7664_junk_019.jpg

Oh my word, they are precious! I feel like I am getting babies!! With 6 kids I think my hubby is happy it's chicks now!!

LOL I only have 1 daughter! But everytime I want chicks it means a new coop! Glad DH likes to build. Here's the girls digs!
7664_cochin_lane_003.jpg

I am SOOOOOO jealous!! Oh wait until my hubby see this picture!!
He is a CONTRACTOR and I don't have that sweet set up!!! He isn't going to be happy when he gets home
smile.png
heehee
But if I sweet talk
love.gif
and bribe I might be able to talk him into it!!
fl.gif

Too cute!!! Just love it!!!

Yup, all that and some Ben and Jerry's usually does it! I forgot to ask, where in PA are you? I'm 15 min. from Easton border in NJ.

I know you all have these beauties!! I would love to show my kids the pics if you have them!!!
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom