Books, books and more books!

I agree. The latest story is ok but no where near as amazing as the originals. My favourites were Feathertail and Hollyleaf.
So as you can see, my favourite characters died

Ah, I haven't read those ones before :p

Bryan Davis is good! Have you heard of David Clement-Davies? He wrote The Sight.

His name is Max ;)

The previous alert drowned in all of my other alerts -___-. Sorry!
(@MissNutmeg) :p

Great stuff have you seen the film? If you haven’t, make sure you have some tissues handy when/if you do! is this Last Dog series any good?
I really enjoyed the Last Dog series! There's 4 books in total. It follows three dogs (Max, Gizmo and Rocky) as they try to find their lost humans.

Blurb copied from Google Books:
When all the humans in his world disappear, Max, a yellow Labrador Retriever, begins the search for his family. He knows that if he can just find Madame Curie, a wise, old black Lab, she'll be able to help. Madame had a premonition of astonishing events to come -- she might know where Max's family is.

But Max can't make the journey alone. Joined by friends Rocky and Gizmo, Max sets off to find Madame. Along the way, the trio must face a pack of angry wolves, forage for food in a land where kibble is akin to gold, befriend a house full of cats, and outsmart a gang of subway rats. Ultimately, they'll have to escape from the biggest threat of all: the Corporation, a "perfect" society for dogs and by dogs, where nothing is quite as it seems.

I really enjoyed the Last Dog series! There's 4 books in total. It follows three dogs (Max, Gizmo and Rocky) as they try to find their lost humans.

Blurb copied from Google Books:
When all the humans in his world disappear, Max, a yellow Labrador Retriever, begins the search for his family. He knows that if he can just find Madame Curie, a wise, old black Lab, she'll be able to help. Madame had a premonition of astonishing events to come -- she might know where Max's family is.

But Max can't make the journey alone. Joined by friends Rocky and Gizmo, Max sets off to find Madame. Along the way, the trio must face a pack of angry wolves, forage for food in a land where kibble is akin to gold, befriend a house full of cats, and outsmart a gang of subway rats. Ultimately, they'll have to escape from the biggest threat of all: the Corporation, a "perfect" society for dogs and by dogs, where nothing is quite as it seems.
Aw yeah! I remember now, Gizmo was a Yorkshire terrier right?

Hey @GracieJ I finished Watership Down a couple of days ago! I've been super super busy so thats why it took me so long to finish it. :p It was very good!

I reading Salamandstron now.
Oh yay!! So glad to hear you finished it and enjoyed it. It’s brutal but ends happily(ish) :D I’ve never heard of Salamandstron, let us know if any good :)

Back
Top Bottom