Booted Bantam Thread

Pics
BTW I found where I read about the V and U shaped backs. I got them backwards. The d'uccle is supposed to have the V shape and the booted bantam the U shape. It's on the D'uccle and Booted Bantam Club website in the history section and the sections that describe the two standards.

Yay. I <3 my poots and their siblings D'uccle and cant wait for Spring to arrive to separate the roos give them their hens and work on the types. It will be interesting to see if it will stay true.

Last edited:
How old is she? My girls are not laying yet. Hatched Sept 1st. They have tiny little pink combs. I cannot wait to find some porcelain chicks. I may be getting them and blue from cackle. Duccles that is..... I just saw your other pics too.

Last edited:
I have a small flock of Mille Fleur Booted Bantams which I hatched from a trio from Master breeder and president of Booted Bantam/d"Uccle club Karl Urshel. They're nice birds and I'm going to begin breeding self blue and porcelain eventually. I have a few extra roos since I'm not breeding back to the same line. If anyone would like some really nice roosters or young cockerels about seven months old, I'll be happy to ship them. I'm in California if you are inclined to pick up, that can be arranged too. Sorry for the bad picture, taken with a phone, it's not great and using flash doesn't help either.

Just PM me.

David

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom