Brahma Breeders thread

merry christmas
frow.gif

I've been searching for brahma hatching eggs for awhile now. If anyone could point me in the direction of a decent breeder I'd be forever thankful. I absolutely adore the breed!
Thank you!!

I can't wait to see more pics of the chicks that are hatched this year. Mine haven't started producing since I got the newest ones. They're finally all become 1 flock but between the stress of the move, and being thrown in with 2 other pullets and our crazy weather lately I haven't gotten any eggs. I'm thinking late January, or early February is when I might start getting a few eggs. All 11 of my chickies look awesome. I'meenjoying getting to know each one as an individual. They're still getting used to me being the caregiver. My boys named all of them because they know if the animal has a name it won't become dinner lol. My dog is scared of them, and my cats are too lol. I can't wait for them to start producing eggs, and hopefully I can hatch some chicks. It all depends on my luck, and care.

I can't wait to see more pics of the chicks that are hatched this year. Mine haven't started producing since I got the newest ones. They're finally all become 1 flock but between the stress of the move, and being thrown in with 2 other pullets and our crazy weather lately I haven't gotten any eggs. I'm thinking late January, or early February is when I might start getting a few eggs. All 11 of my chickies look awesome. I'meenjoying getting to know each one as an individual. They're still getting used to me being the caregiver. My boys named all of them because they know if the animal has a name it won't become dinner lol. My dog is scared of them, and my cats are too lol. I can't wait for them to start producing eggs, and hopefully I can hatch some chicks. It all depends on my luck, and care.
Good luck hatching chicks! Hopefully they'll start laying soon. Yeah, I enjoy getting to know mine too, chickens are so fun to watch!

I'm still waiting over here and finally getting everything together for my hoop coop. Hopefully they like this one since they don't like the one I already built lol. Might be able to use that one for meaties. The more I see and read the more I'm ready for my girls to lay, and hopefully have some fertile eggs for me to hatch. Now to decide where to build this hoop coop. Have a great New Year everyone and post more pics.

Back
Top Bottom