Brahma Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
OMG, these are beautiful. That's it; stick me with a fork I'm done. I want Brahmas to begin our chickens!!!!

Good Afternoon everyone,

This is my first post on here, so if I repeat something that's already been asked, I'm sorry. 200+ pages is a lot of reading
th.gif
But I'm so jealous of everyones beautiful birds and I'm hoping mine will be there one day. So that leads to my question. Here are my ST Lt. Bramhas and want to know how close they are to being SQ and what I need to improve on them. Like I said I'm just getting started with them and would love some feedback.

Here are my pullets. I think they are looking pretty good so far.
59554_img_6674.jpg

59554_img_6612.jpg

59554_img_6670.jpg

This is my Rooster and I think he is awful, so I'm keeping my eyes open for a SQ roo in my area. Very hard to find.
59554_img_6703.jpg

Quote:
sad.png
, awwww, why FL C?? I am newer than new to all of this. I think your birds are lovely! I am enamored with Brahmas at this point. Are you into this for show birds or something? What's wrong with your Roo, chickie chick?
roll.png
idunno.gif
:idunno

eta: What is "sq?" I am working my way through the 280+ pages. I started yesterday but have not run upon that expression. Seeing as we are going to start our brood with Brahmas it's important to me to find out what's wrong with Rudy roo above. He looks so purty to me????

Last edited:
Quote:
Sableboi,

Hello! We've got to do business. I sent you a PM before I "found" you here. Thanks SSF for the referral.

Lyric & Lee

I posted this on the facebook brahma page but I guess I can still brag on here Here is a pic of my granddaughter Tyler who won best of class with one of sjisky's partridge pullets at the Central Florida Poultry Assoc show in Inverness last saturday Beautiful bird for one so young Can't wait until she matures more.

1737_inverness_show_010.jpg

Quote:
sad.png
, awwww, why FL C?? I am newer than new to all of this. I think your birds are lovely! I am enamored with Brahmas at this point. Are you into this for show birds or something? What's wrong with your Roo, chickie chick?
roll.png
idunno.gif
:idunno

eta: What is "sq?" I am working my way through the 280+ pages. I started yesterday but have not run upon that expression. Seeing as we are going to start our brood with Brahmas it's important to me to find out what's wrong with Rudy roo above. He looks so purty to me????

I think he is a bit 'messy' looking. The black should be more defined like the pullet.
SQ means show quality, I'll hoping to have birds I can show in the future.

Quote:
Which one are you referring to? The one on the left is a red shouldered Yokohama. The one on the right is a golden polish/Easter effete mix.

I havent been on the forum in a while and was glad to see pictures of all these nice birds. Everybody loves pictures so I guess I will share a few.

58059_img_0244.jpg

58059_img_0258.jpg

58059_img_0250.jpg

58059_light_brahm_2.jpg

58059_light_brahm_2.jpg

58059_light_brahm_3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom