Brahma Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
arurarose25, I really like both your lights and buffs. I'm no expert, but from what I do know, I'd say you've got very nice birds and good stock to start with. They appear to have good type, like the nice width in thier skulls and beetle brows, good width in thier backs and decent width in thier tails and wings and they carry themselves well. They also appear to be very clean as far as feathers go. Although they are still young, they don't have any obvious ticking any where and they have relativly good lacing. I'd say you wouldn't have a whole lot of things to work on. Maybe there is someone else out there who can see more than me though. I would love to learn too.

Thank you I am hoping to get some more critiques on them..

My Crush is getting so big! I can't believe she is only 10 months old

Good looking girl! I can see why your so happy with her.
smile.png

If anyone is interested we are selling out of LF light brahma's. They are from Allen Fagely's lines. Of course pick up only. We are located just outside of Auburn, CA. These are huge birds. just send me an IM if you are interested.

Hi,

This is my first contribution to BYC and would appreciate your honest opinion.

Also, I've been asked about the color of the roo and hen in my greetings thread.

I honestly keep mixing up the color names in English, but my best guess is that the roo is a Blue Columbian and the Hen is a Blue Partridge (she has some brown highlights on her neck). Either way feel free to correct me if am wrong. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom