Brahma Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is Gorgeous George.....he became a daddy today. Mrs George hatched out 9 little bundles of fluff, 3 gold and 6 black bundles of fluff......The Georges have lovely temperaments, and Gorgeous George looks after his ladies very nicely.

This is Gorgeous George.....he became a daddy today. Mrs George hatched out 9 little bundles of fluff, 3 gold and 6 black bundles of fluff......The Georges have lovely temperaments, and Gorgeous George looks after his ladies very nicely.
thumbsup.gif

Here are some of Gorgeous George´s offspring. Can anyone guess what colours they may be? I can´t find anything on the internet that looks quite like them. As far as I know the parents are pure-bred. The mum is a partridge. There seem to be 3 colours here. Will the 7 little black fuzz-balls be dark brahmas? They´re like little buzbies. I think the one in the middle is a partridge, it has the stripes. And the other two are very golden (one´s looking at the camera) with a touch of grey under-fluff. Will they be buffs?

I was trying to take pics of my beautiful blue sept babies and all they did was want to peck me and the camera!! stinkers!!!
so I threw some crack down and this is what I got then
I cant wait for all their feathers to come in!!! YAY !!!

and my big beautiful roo... hard to believe they hatched sept!!
Here is my fav mr Roo He is huge

I have a ton of pics though.... will add and let those who had sent Pm's looking for more details on their stenciling and coloring..... <3 love my silly babies!!

LL

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom