Breathing difficulties

A friend gave her to me after someone dropped her into their produce shop. She was found being attacked by magpies. They thought she was a duckling. I have no other information besides that.
It’s really not a super important thing to know, just something that I wanted to know, really so I can see if there are any distinguishing features that would tell me whether she’s male or female.
Regardless I adore the sweet wee thing

B758DAA5-2B28-4E33-B144-428F04F66E05.png

Update on my little dude, who’s not so little any more! Pretty sure he’s a boy, but he’s only around 6 months old yet, so is that too early to determine based on his size/looks and personality?
I came here though more to ask about his nails... about a week ago I noticed the back bit on his foot had been bleeding and he’d lost the nail there. I stressed so bad about him getting it stuck somewhere and hurting himself! 🙁 Today I noticed the back of his foot bleeding, this time the opposite one and he’s lost the nail there too! 🙁🙁 He seems happy otherwise and not at all bothered by it. I however am rather concerned 😟

Back
Top Bottom