IMG_6353.JPG
What do you think folks?

Attachments

• IMG_6354.JPG
    IMG_6354.JPG
    510.6 KB · Views: 0
IMG_6003.JPG
IMG_6005.JPG
I had a friend who had some fertilized eggs she gave me. She was gifted the flock and she is new to this. The eggs were small and she had a rooster and hens that looked like wild game. I'm fairly certain the small eggs came from the hens that looked like this.

View attachment 552434 View attachment 552435 I had a friend who had some fertilized eggs she gave me. She was gifted the flock and she is new to this. The eggs were small and she had a rooster and hens that looked like wild game. I'm fairly certain the small eggs came from the hens that looked like this.
So the chick pictured in your first post is an offspring of these birds? They look like they are some type of game bird. Were the eggs out of these birds blue?

IMG_6008.JPG
IMG_6038.JPG
No, the eggs were small and cream in color. See attached photo of egg that pipped with chick almost identical to the one with green legs. Only difference is the chick that hatched out of this egg has cream legs not green. The individual egg pic is more appropriate on color the clutch pic shows size difference to two red sex link eggs.

Do Game Birds have green legs? This is why I asked to begin with. Chipmunk coloring with green legs made me curious. I believe the chick is an offspring of those two birds yes, but not positive.

Back
Top Bottom