Bringing home a new cat tomorrow. What should I know?

Screenshot_20220503-160403_WhatsApp.jpg

Screenshot_20220503-160355_WhatsApp.jpg

The owner sent me these pictures of her baby daddies he said he mated her with 3 different cats. 2 are these. Any idea wht will the babies look like? I posted about her breed on another forum as well, many say its a Scottish straight.

The owner sent me these pictures of her baby daddies he said he mated her with 3 different cats.

HELP I have been deceived. She is pregnant and the owner wanted to get rid of her I didn't know its my first pregnant cat wht do I do. He didn't tell me she's pregnant.

My goodness, couldn't that person think ahead?

First he arranges matings for the cat, then before she even has time to have the kittens he gets rid of her? A cat is only pregnant for about two months, so he sure changed his mind quickly!

(Sorry, OP, I know this doesn't actually answer any of your questions.)

View attachment 3090633
View attachment 3090632
The owner sent me these pictures of her baby daddies he said he mated her with 3 different cats. 2 are these. Any idea wht will the babies look like? I posted about her breed on another forum as well, many say its a Scottish straight.
She could have kittens from each of them. But at least now you have a bred by date.

My goodness, couldn't that person think ahead?

First he arranges matings for the cat, then before she even has time to have the kittens he gets rid of her? A cat is only pregnant for about two months, so he sure changed his mind quickly!

(Sorry, OP, I know this doesn't actually answer any of your questions.)
I know right!? He told me that he did it because she was in heat and that he didn't want to get her spayed. He put our whole family under so much stress and pressure but everything is alright now. She is loved by everyone and rules the whole house now. She is literally the queen. She sleeps on the whole bed, while I sleep in the corner lol.

She puked a hair ball today. I could see it coming since she has been eating alot of her fur from around the abdomen. Is there anyway to encourage her to puke in her litterbox?

Last edited:
She saw a male cat today from the kitchen door on the backyard wall. They both were in a staring competition and she was growling at him. I shooed him away and closed the door. She got really aggressive after that she attacked me and made very loud and all type of cat noises she scratched the sh*t out of my toe and also attacked the family members. We are all very traumatised from this I cornered her into a room and closed her in there for 20 minutes and after that she became normal to us but still very weird and not herself. Will spaying reduce this kind of behaviour? I am afraid if she continues this, then I will have to give her up for adoption because my parents they don't like her at all anymore.

She saw a male cat today from the kitchen door on the backyard wall. They both were in a staring competition and she was growling at him. I shooed him away and closed the door. She got really aggressive after that she attacked me and made very loud and all type of cat noises she scratched the sh*t out of my toe and also attacked the family members. We are all very traumatised from this I cornered her into a room and closed her in there for 20 minutes and after that she became normal to us but still very weird and not herself. Will spaying reduce this kind of behaviour? I am afraid if she continues this, then I will have to give her up for adoption because my parents they don't like her at all anymore.
That was mostly just hormones. Spaying will greatly reduce this.

Back
Top Bottom