BRM's Bunny Thread! ❤️🐰❤️

Thariel is due this weekend and I can feel bunch of kits in there, Mir is due next week and I can also feel kits in her. I've worked on my palpating and actually gotten fairly good. Thariel is preggo through Kal, Mir is through Cas.

I am selling Mopsy, Thariel, and Cinta as a trio, probably in about four weeks or so depending on how Thariel's kits mature, weaning them early.

Then I will be left with Prince Caspian, Mirabelle, and Kalmar. Hopefully keeping a frosted doe from this Mir/Cas litter.

Chloe (Huck X Mir), Grace, and Athena (Cas X Vera) are due in the next to week through Kal.

Any bunny updates from the rest of y'all?

Thariel is due this weekend and I can feel bunch of kits in there, Mir is due next week and I can also feel kits in her. I've worked on my palpating and actually gotten fairly good. Thariel is preggo through Kal, Mir is through Cas.

I am selling Mopsy, Thariel, and Cinta as a trio, probably in about four weeks or so depending on how Thariel's kits mature, weaning them early.

Then I will be left with Prince Caspian, Mirabelle, and Kalmar. Hopefully keeping a frosted doe from this Mir/Cas litter.

Chloe (Huck X Mir), Grace, and Athena (Cas X Vera) are due in the next to week through Kal.

Any bunny updates from the rest of y'all?
I don’t know if I remember all of your rabbits! I’m going to have to look back for a refresh!

We have 9 babies that I’m struggling to sell! Ugh! So, we are trying to downsize. We will sell the blue tort does and my blue harlequin buck. We will only keep back 2-3 babies for 4H shows plus Willow and Hershey. Then I’m only planning on 1-2 litters a year just for 4H.

I don’t know if I remember all of your rabbits! I’m going to have to look back for a refresh!

We have 9 babies that I’m struggling to sell! Ugh! So, we are trying to downsize. We will sell the blue tort does and my blue harlequin buck. We will only keep back 2-3 babies for 4H shows plus Willow and Hershey. Then I’m only planning on 1-2 litters a year just for 4H.
Easter's coming!! Hoping for the best!

Chloe, Grace, and Athena are not mine, but I do get part of the litter, so I was counting them xD

Back
Top Bottom