Brodee passed away today...RIP Ch. Davmoor Vision Keeper :(

Quote:
Oh yeah...he was really goofy...he would "smile" at you, too...and he ALWAYS wanted love and had so much love to give...

Cash will be sad, too (our other dog)...they grew up together and together were a coyote-slaying team.
sad.png

I'm so sorry. I lost my first Bloodhound to torsion and it was terrible. She was a healthy dog that morning, and gone that night.

I had two dogs, mother and daughter die of that when I was growing up. It is so heart breaking. Nothing different, nothing out of the daily grind, then one day wham.
I am so very sorry for your loss. He was an Absolutely lovey animal, he'll be with you...

He was a beautiful dog. What a loss - my heart goes out to you. I used to dogsit for a friend with Borzoi. They are such sweet dogs.

Quote:
Absolutely ask for the vet's contact details, even if it's just to put your mind at rest. If it was me i'd ask them to hold off on the cremation (I wouldn't tell them why), but make the excuse that you want to retrieve him or have family that want to and bury him or something. If they start to put obstacles in your way you know you're onto something.

ETA Should they have had your contact details, and did they try to contact you earlier?

Last edited:
I've never seen a dog death certificate. It does strike me as odd to send someone an e-mail about something so serious, rather than calling or having a family member call and then following up once they've calmed down a little.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom