Broody hatch-a-long!!!

AmeraucanaHank

Blessed be the Name of God
Sep 12, 2021
Colorado
My Coop
My Coop
Hi,
I have a beautiful bielefelder hen that just went broody!!! :celebrate Introduction: My broody's name is Rebecca, she is almost a year old and was born and raised in the same barn that she's broody in! She is sitting on 20+ eggs I will try to count them tomorrow morning. If you also have a broosy then Yay!!! But if you don't you can still join the fun! @Pampered chicken girl, @Bakbuk, @Chicks In VA, @Chicken Quest, @Yard farmer, @Fwoof, and @saz5333!

Here's Rebecca!
1658972190607.png

Hi,
I have a beautiful bielefelder hen that just went broody!!! :celebrate Introduction: My broody's name is Rebecca, she is almost a year old and was born and raised in the same barn that she's broody in! She is sitting on 20+ eggs I will try to count them tomorrow morning. If you also have a broosy then Yay!!! But if you don't you can still join the fun! @Pampered chicken girl, @Bakbuk, @Chicks In VA, @Chicken Quest, @Yard farmer, @Fwoof, and @saz5333!

Here's Rebecca! View attachment 3202374
Great idea! Thanks for the tag.
I wish I was broody hatching right now but I am waiting a while and doing a incubator hatch. I will definitely follow 😊 ☺️ 😄 ❤️

Hi,

Here's Rebecca! View attachment 3202374
Thanks for the tag Hank! Also, congrats on your broody!!
Are the eggs that she is sitting on pure bred or mixed breeds?

Back
Top Bottom