Bubbles, sneezing and a sealed eye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you go to this there are the others in links there and I already mentioned Coryzo because she said they stink.
I have a University Vet that I contact about my Birds and he is extremely informative....Don't know Granny..This sounds pretty common and can be managed ...I manage mine with ILT..

I hatched a few with mycoplasma. I got a dwarf . lived a few months. I believe its the coyrzo that you can sell hatching eggs.
I don't think there are any laws that say you cannot sell eggs or birds in your own state, but that might vary state to state. I do think that if you want to ship eggs and/or chicks out of state that you need to be tested for pullorum?

I don't think there are any laws that say you cannot sell eggs or birds in your own state, but that might vary state to state. I do think that if you want to ship eggs and/or chicks out of state that you need to be tested for pullorum?
I didnt sell mine, I closed the flock . Got rid of all of them once and it came back.

Ally, what ever you decide its not the wrong decision. I am sorry this happened. Like Kathy said, if you can get one tested to see exactly what your dealing with you really wont know how to proceed. I truly believe this came from whoever you just bought from because you have had yours for a long time and didnt you mention one might of had a problem at pick-up? Its buyer beware and all the research you can cram in.
I thought denaguard is good for all upper resp. Maybe I am mistaken . More then likely. LOL Love you and wish you the best. :hit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom