Buckeye Breed Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be going to Tulsa later this week to relocate my Mom's household goods. If anyone near there wants anything from near here, please let em know. Jen, do you have anymore chicks available?

Quote:
I will be going to Tulsa later this week to relocate my Mom's household goods. If anyone near there wants anything from near here, please let em know.

In other words, get with Jen if you want any of her Buckeyes. Jen, how much are you selling these for? Just so they will know.

Quote:
Why don't ya take the longer route, and stop by and see me!!!!
gig.gif
I am 45 mi north of Joplin.

Quote:
gig.gif

Long enough having to go thru Hot Springs on personal business. But Tulsa is just a short drive from Joplin. Talk with Jen. I would be happy to bring the chicks to Tulsa!

Quote:
gig.gif

Long enough having to go thru Hot Springs on personal business. But Tulsa is just a short drive from Joplin. Talk with Jen. I would be happy to bring the chicks to Tulsa!

I would rather you come to my place and take chicks (of other breeds) with you ......
gig.gif

Quote:

I would rather you come to my place and take chicks (of other breeds) with you ......
gig.gif

my wife said no more birds...not even hatching eggs! Not till next season. Unless her ducks start laying!

Hey Jim,

forgot to tell you there is a poultry auction Saturday the 4th in Newcastle near Oklahoma City if you're interested and have time. Its a little over 2 hours from Tulsa...you never know what they'll have.

Take care

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom