Budgie Breeding

Pics
I think it is some kinda injury because I just witnessed several males trying to fight with momma Bella and 1 of them that looked very similar to the sickly one lost and ended up in the chicken feeder! Momma Bella don’t play those games! She protects her nest at all costs!

Pedro won’t let me hold “her” anymore :hitstill not absolutely sure on gender, but looking female!!!!! I can still tell all the albinos apart because angel has injured nare, bumbo is currently in breeding condition and then there’s Pedro (pinkish white cere)

The last pic isnt of the same bird thats a female
Yeah that one wasn’t supposed to be posted there…..that’s Pedro in the background of that picture….ooopsie! But yeah I think I’ve figured out the problem…..I caught some of the males fighting with momma Bella at the nest box and she whoops their butt!! She actually knocked one into a feeder and I had to retrieve him

My little man has survived but not really improving😞 so mr muddy gave me permission to order a new cage to bring him inside for a while to see how he does. Temps will be dropping soon 😭

Back
Top Bottom