Exactly why I won’t get any LOL at least not any time soon.

For real, I have call ducks (well, a call duck now), the smallest breed of domestic duck there is, and I only had 3 at the most, and they were still soooo much work! 😩 I got them after having chickens for like 9 years, though, so I was used to super low maintenance pets at that point. 🤣

The only duck I would consider willingly buying and raising anymore is silky ducks, but, uh, that's only because I love silkied feathering :oops:

I like Sebrights
IMG_3054 SeBRIGHT.jpg

My first bantams were Golden Sebrights, so they hold a lot of sentiment for me. :love Cute little bird you have there!

I want some games in the future, but I don't care how well my birds take care for themselves, that's what I'm here for. I care more about that they are sweet and want cuddles.

:goodpost: Agree!!

For real, I have call ducks (well, a call duck now), the smallest breed of domestic duck there is, and I only had 3 at the most, and they were still soooo much work! 😩 I got them after having chickens for like 9 years, though, so I was used to super low maintenance pets at that point. 🤣

The only duck I would consider willingly buying and raising anymore is silky ducks, but, uh, that's only because I love silkied feathering :oops:

My first bantams were Golden Sebrights, so they hold a lot of sentiment for me. :love Cute little bird you have there!

:goodpost: Agree!!
I really want some welsh harlequins or Swedish ducks or buff or Rouen

Back
Top Bottom