Bugs & Problems With The New Platform

I wanted to add that everytime I post now, the system subscribes me to that thread.... could be user error, don't know.

Also, I still do not have drop down boxes when my cursor goes over the upper tabs.

woot.gif
Figured out the multi quote!

Get rid of the hideous blue sideborders.. it makes my eyes bleed.. and its super slow to load.. even with the latest version of Firefox, and windows 7

Go to your profile, edit account details and choose view forums full width and deselect constrain threads to constant width. That will get rid of the blue bars on the sides.

I found a bug or a glitch or whatever you call it.............

Are you stalking me Kathy?

Last edited:
I don't know if this is true or not, but I saw a posting by a gfm that posts on auctions were limited to 5 a month for everyone???????

Is this true or not? Please say it isn't so.....We have many flocks and rather large poultry numbers...We are delighted to be a PPM and just paid up again. Can anyone clarify that? I won't be redundant regarding auctions. Although some may like the running photos that are posted, I like photos embedded in the text and with the limited space on the auctions, I was able to post I think 2 pics and very little narrative.... With folks who are seriously interested in birds, they want more information available in the narrative. I felt my last ad was choppy, inadequate and not reflecting the birds quality.

Can anyone see if there will be more space in the auction listings itself??? Thanks.
The new system is so many auctions OPEN at a time. No limits on how many per month, just how many you can have going at once. The last revision I saw - they were different for each level of membership, but they aren't finalized yet.

I posted a comment on 'Nifty-Chicken's wiki “Welcome To BYC!.”' I later deleted it.

I am still getting the following emails, even though my comment no longer exists on the wiki page, nor am I subscribed. I would like to stop getting these emails!!

Quote:
NYChicks345 1/12/12 at 6:55 pm

Great Job! Much more user friendly, I love it....now all we need is a BYC iPhone App....please:)

Please do not reply to this email, as it was sent by BackYard Chickens, and not directly from the member. If you’d like to respond to this comment, please respond here.

Back
Top Bottom