Bullying. Needs. To. Stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moochie

Songster
9 Years
Nov 8, 2010
North Edwards
Being naturally thin, I get often made fun of and ridiculed. I have had guys tell me I'm straight up ugly for being lean and I've had men tell me that I'm beautiful. I'm only a teenager so I don't know why curves should matter right now. Apparently to everyone else it's so important. Do I honestly need your approval of how I should look? What business do you have rating a teenage girl? Are you a pedophile? - I have been told "women should have curves and I would laugh at you if I saw you" does teen not get into your head? Is there even a brain in there?
I am 98 lbs, 5' 7", and PROUD. I am not changing myself for no one. And a REAL man doesn't try to bring down young girls' body sizes. You want a real woman, with curves and all? You think they should look only one way and nothing in between? Then start acting like a man because no sane woman wants a shallow bias fool with an extreme hate for anything that doesn't have a DD bust measurement. I would slap my man in the face if I heard him ridicule a teenage girl just because she is thin.
And to girls that have made fun of me for being 'ugly'. Uglyness isn't just on the outside, sweethearts.
Everyone is beautiful, gorgeous, sexy, cute, hot, pretty, whatever, etc,, just be yourself. Don't change yourself. Also, peace love unity and respect. PLUR. Go by it like me. :D

Last edited:
I'm not sure how old you are, but......boys are dumb and they stay that way for a good long time. Regardless of whether you ever become a curvy girl or not, you will find the right guy for you. Not all guys like curvy girls, and not all girls are curvy. The good news about not being a curvy girl; is that when you're older you'll still have a rockin body and not have boobs hanging down to your knees.

Are you like bragging that your skinny or something??
Cause really, us fat chicks dont wanna hear it... :gig

:pop

There is someone for everyone. Tall and skinny are what some magazines go for. Medium height and curvy are what others do.

I know it's REALLY difficult but the less you obsess about your body, the happier you will be. That boy probably thought you were starving yourself and wanted you to know he likes thicker girls. See? Out there is a girl with weight who hates her body. She thinks no one will want her because of her weight.

That guy is looking for her!

When I was in high school I was a stick. Painfully thin. Treading water was excruciating because I sunk so hard and fast it was a serious effort to stay afloat. I sunk in the OCEAN. Photos of me, in junior high are hard to look at. I looked like a skeleton.

First year of college, discovered weight lifting and now my lean body was a huge benefit.

When you are exercising in high school, starting out lean will make your body gleam, once you begin to tone it and fill it in, with muscle. You will look back on this time and smile, thinking about how you were worried about your "skinny" body!

Search YouTube for the word "bodyrocker". If that girl did not work out, she'd be skinny skinny.

Be happy in your skin girl! Everybody wants to be what they are not. Except for happy people who accept who they are. Everyone is only given so much, to start. After that, it's only potential.

You make you, what you become. :)

Be happy with who you are. It doesn't matter if you're tall,
short, fat or skinny. That only matters if you're buying clothes.

One of those true Spook storys?

My senior year in high school there was a girl. Let's be kind and
just didn't have the best of things. She was a little heavy, came
from the poor side of town.

Being teenagers, we teased her. Boy and girl alike, we teased her.

I had a teacher I'll never forget. He taught us things that wasn't in
the books. Teasing somebody to be mean wasn't allowed. Not at
all. He broke us from teasing that girl.

She and I ended up pretty good friends. Her whole life.

She married my sister in laws brother. Close as family.

A few years ago, I was a pallbearer at her funeral. I considered it
as an honor.

Spook...who will never forget that girl.

I'm pretty skinny too, and have had comments about anorexia that were quite tactless. I know, sort of, where you're coming from. :p

Some people are just jerks like that, who pick on other people for being different. Try not to let it bother you, although I know sometimes it gets bad. I used to get it a lot too, but being cheerful (even if you have to fake it at first!) and carrying on kinda let them see that being "weird" wasn't doing anything rash to me as a person. :lol:

One day you'll find a guy who'll respect you for everything you are! I believe I will too, but until then I'm not really giving love much of a second thought. :p

Last edited:
I remember a girl in school,.. sooooo skinny... kids(not me) used to make fun of her, say she had a tape worm... etc.. :rolleyes:
Man that girl grew up to be beautiful... just beautiful...
She was in my grade, and let me tell you,,shes STILL beautiful and thin.. and the rest of them girls are fat and saggy now.. :gig
Karmas a witch... :D

ETA: Although, i'm fat and saggy too... and i never made fun of people.... thats messed up! :hit

Last edited:
I wouldnt compare yourself to those models! You know what they do to stay that skinny? It really is unhealthy and shows threw in their looks. They live off protien shakes and other blended fruit and gallons of water a day to flush their system. Then 24 hours before those shoots or shows they starve and dont drink a thing till after its over! Im being serious. Look up victoria's secret diet for their models.

Growing up I was taught not to jugde someone by looks. I have 2 best friends still to this day that i have known since kindergarden. One is super skinny and you can see all her bones and is really tall. Thing is she eats like a horse! Its nothing she can control and she is perfectly happy with her self. My other friend has always been heavyer. It doesnt matter how much she diets or works out. That is just her type of body. She fell victim to peer presure though and belived everyone who was calling her fat. She would come to me and i would always make her feel better because to me she was not fat at all. Just wore clothes that were to tight and tried to hard to fit in. She ended up bringing this new girl around who was bigger than her and she started taking diet pills and becoming extreamly depressed. This girl turned my friend agenst me and said i was a horrible friend for not supporting her choice in diet pills and eating disorders. She stopped talking to me till after high school and then admited i was right all along and she was being rediculous and should have listened because i was the only one who made her feel better for being herself. Me and these 2 girls are still close. We actually have a lunch date this sunday at an all you can eat buffet!
droolin.gif

Make your own choices and dont let others influence you!

Next time he says something that stupid point out that men are supposed to have testicles but he seems to be managing without them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom