Bullying. Needs. To. Stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP do not take the bait the teasers offer. They will escalate to physical teasing and then you stand your ground otherwise walk away. When you respond back verbally you are playing right into their plan. I usually agree with them in theory and walk away. Something like" ya, I am skinny" not much for them to go on.

When I was growing up everyone wanted to look like the model, Twiggy. Straight up and down with a boyish figure. Also, in the 1920s, it was highly fashionable to have no curves. As long as you are healthy then be happy with yourself. Think twice about bothering with anyone who puts you down.

ok, so yes, i am just like you, teased and all. but i had to have fun with the bullies. i had FUN!! i would not give them the pleasure! when they said something, id be like " FOR SURE!!" and go away. eventually this all stopped. but it was funny to see them like " what just happened here" and their expressions all all!
gig.gif

DO NOT GIVE THEM THE PLEASURE OF MAKING FUN OF YOU1!!!!! AGREE AND SEE HOW FUNNY IT CAN BE!!!! they only do it bc they want to see you get mad or something. i don't know exactly your situation, but that was mine...

ok, so yes, i am just like you, teased and all. but i had to have fun with the bullies. i had FUN!! i would not give them the pleasure! when they said something, id be like " FOR SURE!!" and go away. eventually this all stopped. but it was funny to see them like " what just happened here" and their expressions all all!
gig.gif

DO NOT GIVE THEM THE PLEASURE OF MAKING FUN OF YOU1!!!!! AGREE AND SEE HOW FUNNY IT CAN BE!!!! they only do it bc they want to see you get mad or something. i don't know exactly your situation, but that was mine...

I've found it can be fun to play dumb and give them a sincere "thanks!" and a cheery smile.

I'm not sure how old you are, but......boys are dumb and they stay that way for a good long time. Regardless of whether you ever become a curvy girl or not, you will find the right guy for you. Not all guys like curvy girls, and not all girls are curvy. The good news about not being a curvy girl; is that when you're older you'll still have a rockin body and not have boobs hanging down to your knees.
Hey! I'm a boy and I respect women. Never once have I looked at a women the wrong way. That was not how I was raised.

Moochie, I know exactly how you feel. I was extremely thin in high school and got all the anorexic jokes and flat chested remarks...I was terribly self conscious. The worst comments about my chest were the "oh, look...you have two mosquito bites!" Often said in front of many other kids, and sometimes said by my own friends! I knew instinctively to laugh and smile and pretend it was funny to me too, otherwise they may have never stopped teasing me. They let it go after they saw it didn't bother me.

I developed my personality rather than my body, and I made more friends and had more boys interested in me for that reason.

The good news is, I'm in my early thirties now, and I still weigh what I did when I graduated high school! And I've had two kids! I have lots of friends who are battling their weight issues, both older and younger than me, and I feel for them, because I know they are really struggling. But they don't look down on me for being skinny, and I don't look down on them for being heavier. Things do get better, and as you get older you'll realize people won't judge you on your body type like they do in school.

Just keep staying positive, and laugh off any stupid remarks. Your peers will respect you for it. And remember, your fast metabolism and natural skinniness is a gift that most people would pay big time to have for themselves!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom