Bumble leg?

dishfickle

Songster
11 Years
Jan 26, 2012
I've heard about bumble foot, but what about on a leg? I just noticed one of my fingers had a bump on her leg. Not just swelling, a well defined bump. I haven't grabbed her and taken a close look yet. She's walking fine. Haven't seen an article about this. Only feet

It can be present on the upper part of leg, and in those cases, you will often notice a large scab (eschar), accompanied with swelling, and inflammation. These cases are mostly restricted to birds with current leg problems that are causing them to apply pressure to the upper parts of the leg.nPictures would help us see what you're seeing.

A little like the mole on my aunt Agnes's chin. Kinda like a pea.
Looks like a tick to me.

I'd try applying neem oil or tea tree oil to it.

Barring that, I'd use whatever oil I had such as any cooking oil or mineral oil.
Ok. I have tea tree. Thanks. I've never seen a tick in my life. I don't see any critters in the duck house. I'll have to double check. Thanks again

Ok. When I catch her up bet a pic. You know Daphne's doing very well. My girl that couldn't walk? Took three weeks, but she's fine. I think it was you I was talking to

Attachments

• IMG_20210418_213515.jpg
    IMG_20210418_213515.jpg
    228.6 KB · Views: 13
I have never seen anything like that. How does it feel, hard, soft, liquid-like, etc? As long as it isn't currently affecting her, and it is not growing considerably in size, I think I would just monitor the area.

Back
Top Bottom