bunch of haters...

Quote:
Some days are just blech and a good rant is needed. Does not mean a person is perpetually negative. Heck no one can be 100% positive 24/7 365 days per year. Not gonna happen.

Heck I ranted...had a dang good reason too. You been trapped in your garage with a wounded mountain lion lately? I was and I dang sure ranted about it and not necessarily negative.
gig.gif

Random rants carry on.
lol.png

Sorry Cetawin, I know it was not good at the time but in hindsight it is one of the best howls EVER! (Honey- NO life insurance!!!
lau.gif
) You are darn near my hero!

I can't help it, my glass is usually more than half full- a regular Pollyanna. DH is more like Eeyore........

If I'm upset, I tend to chop wood.....into little bitty pieces..........

well...you had a mountain lion...and an INJURED mountain lion at that....and didn't you say a naked hubby weilding a shotgun?

it started to be a rant...but then it turned into a humorous story....

as long as we can chuckle at your expense.....

giggle giggle.

me,
g

Quote:
We have one of those. I think it's quite common in the northern half of the country. Especially when you get just an inch or two some days and they don't feel it's worth paying to move an inch or two of slush.

The smaller stores around here do it too though.

Quote:
YUP! Just did that!!

my two year old just took it off.. had to clean the carpet..
hmm.png
he does this a lot.. you think he is being a good little boy playing all nice and nope not it..

Back
Top Bottom