**Buy It Now** 12+ Wheaten/Blue Wheaten/Splash Ameraucana Eggs

Azriel

Songster
9 Years
Jun 19, 2010
Montana
Please PM to buy, Price includes Priority shipping with tracking.
These are LF, but lay a smaller egg than my Orps. My flock was hatched from eggs I bought from GreenFamily Farm and Paradise Found Farm. My girls lay very pretty blue eggs, and the roo was hatched from a nice blue egg.
Each egg is wrapped in bubble wrap and packed in a manner as to protect them as much as possable, but please note that due to Postal handling or incubation problems, I can not guarantee your hatch rate.
Fertility has been checked both by cracking the eggs, and by hatching here. I have 24 of these in the bator now, and all are looking good.
I will acept PayPay to [email protected] or MoneyGram
I am not NPIP, please do not ask to buy if I can not ship to your state
I can ship any day that works for you.
I will close this listing when the eggs for this week have sold

Last edited:
I have reopened this ad, and will be able to ship any time after I get an order out on Tues.

I just got eggs from Bonnie last week, and they are some of the bluest eggs I have ever seen in person! The picture above does not do them justice. There isn't even a hint of green-pure blue like the sky. They arrived intact and I received plenty of extras...cannot wait until hatch day!!
celebrate.gif
Thanks Bonnie!

Thanks for the great comments, I hope you both have great hatches. I have 24 of these guys that just hatched out today. They were popping out like pop corn. Just way to cute.
I will take pre-orders on these eggs. The girls are laying very well. Just send me a PM if you are interested
I don't get home from work till 6pm, and normally can't get on the computer till after 7.

We have 10 in the bator. Shipped from montana to NH and EVERY ONE of them is developing!!!
celebrate.gif

On that note...I would like another order please
jumpy.gif

I have been having 100% hatches here at home, and aceschix had a 100% hatch on her shipped eggs
jumpy.gif
ya.gif

I will ship these Fri or Sat. Please PM to buy

YES WE DID!!

We got 6 of them in a swap. She sent 10 and they all hatched!!!
woot.gif

AND we hatched 5 Wheaten and 5 Blue Wheaten. You can't beat that!!!

Thank you so much, we can not wait to set the next batch!!
I have been having 100% hatches here at home, and aceschix had a 100% hatch on her shipped eggs
jumpy.gif
ya.gif

I will ship these Fri or Sat. Please PM to buy

Back
Top Bottom