Announcement BYC Android Mobile App - BETA

Ok so I will get an alert and when I click it to take me to the comment or like... it does nothing....i can click it 100x and nothing... I refresh or jump out of the app and back in it will finally take me to the place I click... this is on my tablet​

I just loaded it. Seems to work just like it does from the browser - except that you can see the little circle mentioned above while the page is loading. But, it loads quick enough. :thumbsup

Alright just typed a response to a thread via the app and still get this touchy annoying expanding text that loses my place. I’m on an iPhone 6s. I think I’ll just use the browser. A lot less frustration and as I type this through the browser not one magnification. Much better to use the browser at this juncture imho.

Maybe that has to do with the iPhone? I'm not having that issue with the Android app. I know on my iPad, there is an annoying "undo" on the keyboard that I'm always accidentally pressing when typing a long message in byc. But, that is a new update to the iOS.

I've gotten this redirect twice now. Both times I was on the home page and scrolling. Neither time could I back out of the redirect; had to close the app.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-12-11-12-41-22.png
    Screenshot_2017-12-11-12-41-22.png
    267.6 KB · Views: 7

Back
Top Bottom