BYC Café

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by KingOfFools, Jan 23, 2015.

1. N F C

N F C just 1 more cup pls Premium Member Project Manager

Dec 12, 2013
    Wyoming
    DD, that must have been a startling experience but I did have to laugh...I had no idea you were such a salty communicator with a knack for turning a phrase! [​IMG]

Thanks for the invite Whoop Whoop but we were thinking of some place more local...like within the US borders, lol.

2. MissWiggles

MissWiggles Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 5, 2015
    UP of Michigan

My anniversary is the 8th, does that count?! I like ice cream cake. And I just finished a piece of cherry cobbler with vanilla ice cream.:D

3. prostar

prostar Overrun With Chickens

Apr 23, 2015
    Sunny SoCal
    Lol our anniversary isn't until August...it'll be our first ;)

Was gathering my documents for my dmv journey tomorrow (finally almost a year after moving lol) and looked at the title for the big honkin international truck that he just acquired. That's not that far out if registration I swear! (He wants to convert it into a "toterhome"

...2005. Yeah that's out. And since according to this it's over $900/year....mother trucker.

Good thing I'll be starting at Kmart soon...

4. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    North FL.chick thank you for the' compliment' - actually I am a low sodium person[​IMG]

5. scottcaddy

scottcaddy Overrun With Chickens

6. drumstick diva

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    'eating soap' - that reminds me of the scene in "Christmas Story" where the mother makes Ralphy hold a bar of soap in his mouth. When he has been punished enough, she takes a fast taste of soap and makes a [​IMG] face.

7. tjo804

tjo804 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 15, 2014
    Cedar Creek, Texas
    I would say Ralphie was a lucky boy! Mom used to scrub the bar really well across your teeth you tasted that Ivory soap for what seemed like forever!
    I must have told that story too many times my children all had to have *body wash*[​IMG]

8. drumstick diva

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    I was threatened often with the expression " wash your mouth out with soap," but, thankfully I don't recall having it done to me. Nowadays maybe it is considered child abuse like a spanking. The spankings, I do remember. And being threatened with my father's favorite weapon - his army belt.

9. whoop whoop

whoop whoop Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 26, 2015
    Rainbow Nation
    @drumstick diva shame I also remember the 'weapon' mine was a plastic bat, b***** sore, if only I cold have sued them then I would be a rich by now lol[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by