BYC Café

Funny picture @whoop whoop ! So purple hair may increase the chance of children? Maybe there should be a warning on those dye boxes.
lau.gif

@Mtn Margie know your post about boozy ladies was for DD, but just have to say drinking is a national sport here in ZA, the real test is to know when to stop because real boozy ladies can be a real pain and not fun at all after time. Half the time they can't have fun without a bottle or two, don't know how they do it really would have a permanent headache... love my glass of red vino at night when im cooking (maybe 2) lol

@NorthFLChick omg do you think I might get the GC's without the proposal, No she wouldn't do that to me... would she???

Oh no, no, no...she wouldn't do that to you.

Here WW, have another glass of vino

(I'll join you )

Oh no, no, no...she wouldn't do that to you.

Here WW, have another glass of vino

(I'll join you )
What shall it be?, a nice round little melot perhaps - knowing our pockets just plonk I suppose. Bit early here but am cooking my butternut soup so have an excuse, using the said 'sweet pots' and thicken with coconut cream, quite yum...

What shall it be?, a nice round little melot perhaps - knowing our pockets just plonk I suppose. Bit early here but am cooking my butternut soup so have an excuse, using the said 'sweet pots' and thicken with coconut cream, quite yum...

I'm not too fussy as long as it isn't too dry or too sweet and yes, pockets have to be considered (always, lol).

Your soup sounds delicious.

Back
Top Bottom