BYC Café

hugs.gif

you can come join me down here in the flat lands.

I worked with a woman that got it from skinning an infected wild rabbit. She was so ill for so long, eventually she died. Nasty, nasty stuff.

@NorthFLChick Seriously - wow that's bad - and I thought we had pretty much every nasty flying around here in ZA - the pics looks very graphic on the google - definietely would want it.. is it catching? Luckily we don't really have a rabbit problem here, feral cats and rats - they cause rabies but can get shots for that - no nice at all but it works. Poor MM hope she is OK!!!

Well last night at home and can't sleep so doing the chicken TV thing...
big_smile.png

...oh lord. I just had a parody of spice up your life complete with chicken pictures on my Facebook.

It all started with a picture of my afternoon foray into town - my utility wagon, chick feed and tapatio loaded in the back of my wagon. So an old friend of mine commented on how maybe my chicks were trying to spice up their life.

So of course I had to post chick-a-fied lyrics complete with pictures of the girls being saucy. And she joined in. (She has frizzles and polish hens be still my heart!!)

These are the things that amuse my tiny brain.

...oh lord. I just had a parody of spice up your life complete with chicken pictures on my Facebook.

It all started with a picture of my afternoon foray into town - my utility wagon, chick feed and tapatio loaded in the back of my wagon. So an old friend of mine commented on how maybe my chicks were trying to spice up their life.

So of course I had to post chick-a-fied lyrics complete with pictures of the girls being saucy. And she joined in. (She has frizzles and polish hens be still my heart!!)

These are the things that amuse my tiny brain.

Some of us would like to see this also!
Scott

I need to figure how to alter my photos to hide last names lol. Not that it really matters too much but I know some people can be picky about it.

Maybe I'll be able to bust out lappy on Monday and get it done. (Just takes forever - old computer plus trying to get old computer and new cellphone to talk (I did take screenshots I'm afraid to use Facebook on it - it's so old and slow)

Hey, good morning! "Still here!" (Anyone ever seen the Croods movie?) Went to bed with a bear on the porch and woke up to one on the porch. The morning one I saw and he was huge, like the size of the one in the house incident. I will restate, " The good news is, the electric fence really seems to be working even in its hastily put up form!" When I go to town next, I will get the missing parts and solidify the thing. I feel like I want to build a stockade around our entire place. I have never seen this kind of bear activity, especially bold bear activity. I still have a sore throat, but not worse, maybe slightly better and this AM, after coffee, I think in general I am feeling better. At least I got some sleep, knowing that the fence is working. One modification that I will do will keep them off the deck / porch, unless they start climbing up, but it will stop the walk-bys. Well, I guess it is time to unplug and go do the chicken chores, literally, as there is no gate. Maybe I should put one in....
big_smile.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom