BYC Café

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by KingOfFools, Jan 23, 2015.

1. whoop whoop

whoop whoop Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 26, 2015
    Rainbow Nation
    Hi guys - arrived in good old UK weather awful as predicted - this is my abode for the next God knows how long... having to sell it and put parents in a home rather sad, anyone want to buy !!!!

[​IMG]

Had to take a pick of thi Hydrangea thought it was beautiful

[​IMG]

Well its only been 48 hrs and I miss my chooks already, DH says he has been feeding and watering (probably himself) lol - apparently everything misses me Puppy hasn't left the gate and is still looking for me - hate having to leave not a jet setter - Absolutely hate planes and always get stuck next to a 'windy' peron who snores and has smelly feet or someone has had garlic for lunch/dinner - ghastly

2. N F C

N F C dem crazy bones Premium Member

Dec 12, 2013
    Wyoming
    @whoop whoop it's a lovely house. Beautiful hydrangea and yard. Is this where you grew up?

3. whoop whoop

whoop whoop Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 26, 2015
    Rainbow Nation
    @NorthFLChick no I was at school in North Wales and parents werre in ZA moved to UK when I went back to ZA he he!!! but its still my 'home' if you could call it that, rather large yard lol over an acre - [​IMG] will get some more photos tmrw but weather abolutely awful - rather be back in feezing ZA and that is saying something ...

4. prostar

prostar Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 23, 2015
    Sunny SoCal
    That is a Lovely looking home! Probably has lots of curb appeal going for it

5. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    It is a lovely home I mistakenly thought all houses in UK were narrow row houses. Things I DON'T know would fill many volumes of encyclopedias. .Learned how to spell that from the original Mickey Mouse club in the 1950's - just showing off now.[​IMG]

6. scottcaddy

scottcaddy Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

But we love you for it!![​IMG]
    Scott

7. drumstick diva

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    Scott are you infatuated with me? I don't mind since we are billions of miles apart and don't even know full names or cities or whatever. But, want to know if your wife is the hostile, jealous type? [​IMG]

8. Mtn Margie

Mtn Margie Overrun With Chickens

Apr 7, 2010
    CO Rockies - 8600ft up
    [​IMG]

Anyway, some good news. The neighbor does not have Tularemia. My sore throat is slowly getting better but still tired and I bet it is from having interrupted sleep for the past week or so.
    No damaging bear activity since the e-fence went in. Ordered my upgraded charger and pretty much, all is well.

That is a beautiful house. I feel for you. I know how hard it is to make those decisions for your parents. It is a weird feeling to have to parent your parents. [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 4, 2015
  9. drumstick diva

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    No reply from Scott, will have to go to the next name on the list [​IMG]

10. N F C

N F C dem crazy bones Premium Member

Dec 12, 2013
    Wyoming
    Glad your neighbor is going to be ok and that you are feeling better!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by