BYC Café

Hi guys - arrived in good old UK weather awful as predicted - this is my abode for the next God knows how long... having to sell it and put parents in a home rather sad, anyone want to buy !!!!

Had to take a pick of thi Hydrangea thought it was beautiful

Well its only been 48 hrs and I miss my chooks already, DH says he has been feeding and watering (probably himself) lol - apparently everything misses me Puppy hasn't left the gate and is still looking for me - hate having to leave not a jet setter - Absolutely hate planes and always get stuck next to a 'windy' peron who snores and has smelly feet or someone has had garlic for lunch/dinner - ghastly

@whoop whoop it's a lovely house. Beautiful hydrangea and yard. Is this where you grew up?

@NorthFLChick no I was at school in North Wales and parents werre in ZA moved to UK when I went back to ZA he he!!! but its still my 'home' if you could call it that, rather large yard lol over an acre -
smile.png
will get some more photos tmrw but weather abolutely awful - rather be back in feezing ZA and that is saying something ...

It is a lovely home I mistakenly thought all houses in UK were narrow row houses. Things I DON'T know would fill many volumes of encyclopedias. .Learned how to spell that from the original Mickey Mouse club in the 1950's - just showing off now.
big_smile.png

Scott are you infatuated with me? I don't mind since we are billions of miles apart and don't even know full names or cities or whatever. But, want to know if your wife is the hostile, jealous type?
hide.gif

yuckyuck.gif

Anyway, some good news. The neighbor does not have Tularemia. My sore throat is slowly getting better but still tired and I bet it is from having interrupted sleep for the past week or so.
No damaging bear activity since the e-fence went in. Ordered my upgraded charger and pretty much, all is well.

That is a beautiful house. I feel for you. I know how hard it is to make those decisions for your parents. It is a weird feeling to have to parent your parents.
hugs.gif

Last edited:
yuckyuck.gif

Anyway, some good news. The neighbor does not have Tularemia. My sore throat is slowly getting better but still tired and I bet it is from having interrupted sleep for the past week or so.
No damaging bear activity since the e-fence went in. Ordered my upgradeed charger and pretty much, all is well.

That is a beautiful house. I feel for you. I know how hard it is to make those decisions for your parents. It is a weird feeling to have to parent your parents.
hugs.gif

Glad your neighbor is going to be ok and that you are feeling better!

Back
Top Bottom