BYC Café

Next time could you hold the m & m's, they are too hard for my teeth
sad.png

it's the colored shells that hurt. And they lie too - sure they melt in your hands, and they leave color all over them - hard to wash off. No wonder I lost trust in ads , many decades ago.

I fondly remember days of eating my favorite peanut M & M's - when I had the right teeth. Every tooth I've lost plunges me into "empty mouth," syndrome. They left and I'm still here.

Had to give up almonds(way too hard) - walnuts, pecans, cashews, pistachios still edible.

Now then, Please remind me, just where is the scratch & sniff button again?
Scott

You'll want to click on the "smell-o-vision" button!

Next time could you hold the m & m's, they are too hard for my teeth
sad.png

Of course I can! I've made these with the white chocolate chips before too (instead of the chocolate chips and candy) and those are delicious in their own way. DD would you like me to whip up a batch? You could dunk them in your coffee or milk!

Cyber cookies were the only ones I could provide that could be as good as Wiggles. But I take a few of the MMs!
DD, you can even pick your MMs out and I'll eat them!
Scott, a scratch and sniff button would be highly dangerous around here!!!

And so it starts......

Bear chases cyclist in Waterton Canyon; area closed to public

http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_28722235/bear-chases-cyclist-waterton-canyon-area-closed-public
Pretty boring article, but a catchy headline. The bears are still vanished from our land. They circle around down in the forest, but I think they have decided that my neighbor and we don't play well. My DH spends a couple of hours out on the deck every night waiting, just in case. I think quite a few are moving out onto the plains, looking for the typical apple crop, which isn't there this year. I think they moved 4 bears out of Boulder the other day. Not sure where they moved them to...., that could be interesting! Found it..
http://www.dailycamera.com/news/boulder/ci_28715929/five-bears-relocated-from-boulder-two-days

Well, happy Saturday/ Sunday. We are heading out to a friend's Big 50 party tonight. Considering that he almost died this spring, I think it will have a non-typical meaning for him.
I am doing lots of thinking! Oh my, I had better coffeeeeeee-up Oh, please pass those cookies over here...

Last edited:
DH and DS2 are out archery hunting deer today. At least it is a nice day for them, might be a bit hot however. B-Day party went well and we were home by nine even though we got there late because my neighbor showed up with a piece of equipment to level out a spot for the sheep pens. Gotta love it!

Back
Top Bottom