BYC Café

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by KingOfFools, Jan 23, 2015.

1. WVduckchick

WVduckchick For the Birds!! Premium Member

Feb 9, 2015
    West Virginia
    My Coop

I should have said, on your subscriptions page, you have to click on the Threads tab, then for each thread, there is a total replies number. That's the number that will give you stats for an individual thread.

2. scottcaddy

scottcaddy Overrun With Chickens

3. Mtn Margie

Mtn Margie Overrun With Chickens

Apr 7, 2010
    CO Rockies - 8600ft up
    Why? ???do we need this info? I think I'd rather count sheep..... By the way , today I got 60 concrete blocks unloaded from my truck for the sides of the Quonset huts to raise them up a couple of feet. got more than I needed but the pallet was 60 and I am sure that I can find something else to do with them. Gotta go help my kiddo with the layout for a booklet.....

Last edited: Aug 31, 2015
  4. WVduckchick

Feb 9, 2015
    West Virginia
    My Coop
    Don't you like useless information Margie? [​IMG] I hope you had help with all those blocks!

5. N F C

N F C doo be doo be doo Premium Member Project Manager

Dec 12, 2013
    Wyoming
    Reading Margie's post made my back ache...sympathy pains maybe? [​IMG]

That was a whole lot of concrete!

6. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    Made my teeth ache too - oops forgot I had two pulled - okay made the gums ach then - Really

7. Mtn Margie

Apr 7, 2010
    CO Rockies - 8600ft up
    It's called "core work", not back work and "cross-training" for wrestling season! See, it's all about the attitude at this altitude. More coffee!

8. 3goodeggs

3goodeggs pays attention sporadically

May 22, 2009
    North Central Florida
    For those of you who have had your children go off to school... how long will I walk aimlessly around the house before I can ... stop walking aimlessly around the house?

9. Mtn Margie

Apr 7, 2010
    CO Rockies - 8600ft up
    [​IMG]
    I would say, get a horse or join a book group or a club that interests you. How about volunteering at your local school or hospital? When you were a little girl, before starting school, what did you do when you would play? That is probably what interests you the most....
    My girlfriends just rolled in from a 10 day horse trip up by Steamboat Springs, I am still on kid duty for awhile. DH has a hard time with the single parent thing, too much stress for him. I personally am looking forward to some free time in about 5 years..., 11+5= Drivers License
    But I do get it...[​IMG] The fact that he has fledged the nest means that you have done a great job raising him and you should feel very proud of yourself. Now it is time to go give yourself a well deserved special treat, you just need to figure out what it is....

1 person likes this.
  10. WVduckchick

Feb 9, 2015
    West Virginia
    My Coop
    Wish I had words of wisdom for you 3GE. I'll just give you a [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by