BYC Café

only because I know of the two Tillamook had started selling yogurt flavored like the ice cream i loved it but now it all greek and I hate greek yogurt
time for old folks to sleep

I like greek yogurt but didn't used to. But now regular is so sweet. But i like the fruit ones ha

Aaaaaand.... i bought a brand new INCUVIEW incubator! :love :yesss:

Inspired by me? :p

What are you planning on hatching? Quail? Or chickens too?

I like greek yogurt but didn't used to. But now regular is so sweet. But i like the fruit ones ha

Inspired by me? :p

the yogurt I make is not sweet. I have been making a custard version and it is thicker than regular yogurt but not as thick as Greek Yogurt.

It is very good and you can add your own honey and fruit if you want

the yogurt I make is not sweet. I have been making a custard version and it is thicker than regular yogurt but not as thick as Greek Yogurt.

It is very good and you can add your own honey and fruit if you want

That sounds delicious! Most of the regular yogurt in stores is very sweet

Inspired by me? :p yes!

The quail will hatch in the Brinsea, the eggs came today. The guinea eggs and maybe later chicken eggs in the new one.

Awesome!!

I hope your hatch goes well!

I didn't realize you had guineas too
OMG, they are insane birds! I bought them to eat ticks. And i should be able to sell keets and eggs. They live in my hoop coop i built just for them because it is very tall, like 10 feet. They like to roost high.

Back
Top Bottom