BYC Café

I asked my grandpa why we didn't have/use any goats (while clearing out brush in the woodlot) he said 'all a goat will do is cost me time and money' and we would have to fix fence and clear the brush'. This from the same man that was known to have told more then one cow that if she didn't make him so much money he would just shoot her on the spot and eat her sorry a*s.
Goats were on his shootum now and save time & money list.
Scott

That's funny Scott.

I'm about to take a frying pan outside to show to my lavender orpingtons, and tell them if they don't start producing some eggs, they are going to be dinner, one by one. I've spent a small fortune on them, from the original eggs, to feed, to the new coop/run. Almost 25 weeks, and still no eggs. And the roosters better start paying attention to their own kind and leave the silkies alone!
big_smile.png

I asked my grandpa why we didn't have/use any goats (while clearing out brush in the woodlot) he said 'all a goat will do is cost me time and money' and we would have to fix fence and clear the brush'. This from the same man that was known to have told more then one cow that if she didn't make him so much money he would just shoot her on the spot and eat her sorry a*s.
Goats were on his shootum now and save time & money list.
Scott

Scott, your grandpa must have been a very wise man. We seem to be among those that have to learn the hard way, lol.

Hit the send button too soon...

DH got the job he wanted! Yesterday the company called and asked him to come in this morning but the person calling didn't know if it was for another interview or what. Turns out it was to offer him the job, which he was all too glad to take. What a relief (in a lot of ways).

DH got the job he wanted! Yesterday the company called and asked him to come in this morning but the person calling didn't know if it was for another interview or what. Turns out it was to offer him the job, which he was all too glad to take. What a relief (in a lot of ways).
celebrate.gif
ya.gif
clap.gif
jumpy.gif

I'm just tickled pink for you both!

Last edited:

yesss.gif
Excellent news!

woot.gif

Will you have to move and will you take your friendly cute goats with you?
Scott

THAT IS FANTASTIC!!!!!

celebrate.gif
ya.gif
clap.gif
jumpy.gif

I'm just tickled pink for you both!

Thanks Bunnylady, it is pink bunny worthy!

yesss.gif
Excellent news!

Thanks WV (hope you're enjoying your vacation week!

woot.gif

Will you have to move and will you take your friendly cute goats with you?
Scott

No, we won't have to relocate. That's good because houses just are not selling around here, they sit on the market 2+ years. But hey, if you want our friendly, cute goats, I'll deliver them to you!

THAT IS FANTASTIC!!!!!

Thank you Margie!

Back
Top Bottom