BYC Café

Good evening Cafe.
Sorry to hear about your tough night and day Meg; hope you get a good night tonight. And enjoy a better tomorrow!
Thanks for the coffee Penny.
We had shop bought eggs today for lunch as we've run out while the girls are molting; they were completely tasteless :hmm I don't think I've had shop eggs for years, and now I really know how good my girls' eggs are!

Good evening Cafe.
Sorry to hear about your tough night and day Meg; hope you get a good night tonight. And enjoy a better tomorrow!
Thanks for the coffee Penny.
We had shop bought eggs today for lunch as we've run out while the girls are molting; they were completely tasteless :hmm I don't think I've had shop eggs for years, and now I really know how good my girls' eggs are!
Thanks, Perris! Still trying to navigate my new-found limitations and how to push it so they are no longer limitations again. At least now I can feel that I'm getting some strength back.

Doesn't it feel wrong to have to buy eggs when you have chickens? I've done it, only for baking purposes, but I don't eat a ton of eggs. :confused: They just don't compare!

Back
Top Bottom