BYC Café

I took out all the pine shavings in the coop today and put them in the run. I thought the ladies would be freaking out, but two of them went in and got on the nest. One left before she laid, but the other one stayed till after I was gone. I put in two bales to replace what I took out, and it smells nice and piney in there now.

DL, ouch on the palm, but the veggies look delicious.

Speaking of veggies, I'm going to pick my first green beans today. :yesss:

Fun day. We went to an antique mall and I found two little stands that I've put on the porch for side tables with my two rocking chairs.
I found a 2-gallon glass jar with a lid I am going to use to keep water-glassed eggs on the counter.
I found this wind chime and couldn't resist!
IMG_20220718_171817105.jpg

I'll hang it under the overhang on the coop.

We stopped at Tioga Gardens and ordered another Korean variegated boxwood and wandered through the gardens.
IMG_20220718_155049264_HDR.jpg
IMG_20220718_155106560_HDR.jpg
IMG_20220718_155152365_HDR.jpg
IMG_20220718_155241473_HDR.jpg

Then stopped at Gary's Berries on the way home and picked 3 pounds of blueberries.

Before we left I sent the iRobot, Jeeves, out to vacuum. While we were at the antique mall I got an alert on the iRobot app that read "Jeeves is stuck". Oh great.
I forgot to re-close the bathroom door after DH used it so I assumed he got caught up on the laundry I had left on the floor. When we got home he had my sweaty bra strap wrapped tightly around his little cleaning wheel! :lol:

Fun day. We went to an antique mall and I found two little stands that I've put on the porch for side tables with my two rocking chairs.
I found a 2-gallon glass jar with a lid I am going to use to keep water-glassed eggs on the counter.
View attachment 3191258

We stopped at Tioga Gardens and ordered another Korean variegated boxwood and wandered through the gardens.
View attachment 3191259View attachment 3191260View attachment 3191261View attachment 3191262

Then stopped at Gary's Berries on the way home and picked 3 pounds of blueberries.

Before we left I sent the iRobot, Jeeves, out to vacuum. While we were at the antique mall I got an alert on the iRobot app that read "Jeeves is stuck". Oh great.
I forgot to re-close the bathroom door after DH used it so I assumed he got caught up on the laundry I had left on the floor. When we got home he had my sweaty bra strap wrapped tightly around his little cleaning wheel! :lol:
Beautiful gardens - sounds like a great day.

View attachment 3191258

View attachment 3191259View attachment 3191260View attachment 3191261View attachment 3191262

It is very pretty there!

Afternoon Cafe. Spending time rebuilding a cat tree removing old staples with a screw driver drove it right into thumb :he stopped bleeding holding the silver on it.
Went back this morning finish with the staples drove the same screwdriver right into the thumb did not even bleed alot ...
Be careful, you may break one of your 2 cups!

Back
Top Bottom