BYC Café

Too funny about the ice cream bars!

Here people seem to love Magnum ice cream bars. Did the have dark chocolate on the outside?

I like Haagen dazs much better
According to the box there was a mixture of chocolate types. The one I tried could have been milk chocolate.
Haagen Dazs is okay if you can't get proper ice cream.:oops:

According to the news you've got a bit of a heat wave over there Perris.
the south east of England has; over here in the west we're right on the edge of it, so are enjoying warmth rather than heat. Perfect weather in fact for washing the windows, as I found out today :D
There was something called Magnum on offer; half price in fact.
Was there something wrong with them? call me cynical, but why else would ice cream be on offer in August? There is a Magnum shop in Venice where you can have your magnum made to order, choosing from the different ice cream fillings and then getting your chosen coating of molten chocolate... They were truly scrumptious :drool (sorry for the earworm...)

Wow Shad never bought that brand here .. I have seen it .. We buy bars they are the fruit type, ice cream Tillamook local to Oregon that is about 3 hours away
I don't generally buy ice cream. The last ice cream I had was a lemon sorbet made by an Italian company. There is a small company in the next village that makes ice cream and I've tried theirs and it's excellent.
Many many years ago an American company called Dayvilles opened a few branches in the UK. From what I can remember some of their ice cream was decent.

the south east of England has; over here in the west we're right on the edge of it, so are enjoying warmth rather than heat. Perfect weather in fact for washing the windows, as I found out today :D

Was there something wrong with them? call me cynical, but why else would ice cream be on offer in August? There is a Magnum shop in Venice where you can have your magnum made to order, choosing from the different ice cream fillings and then getting your chosen coating of molten chocolate... They were truly scrumptious :drool (sorry for the earworm...)
I don't think there was anything wrong with them Perris. It was just shite ice cream.

According to the box there was a mixture of chocolate types. The one I tried could have been milk chocolate.
Haagen Dazs is okay if you can't get proper ice cream.:oops:
I know! Real good ice cream is much better. We can get very good vanilla from Costco here and then put our own toppings on them.

Back
Top Bottom