BYC Café

Good morning Cafe. Thanks for the coffee Tonya ☕ I hope the rest of the move goes smoother than it did yesterday!

Went shopping this morning and, unusually, wandered down a non-food isle to look at the cd's for sale (I still like and buy them; never got into streaming music). Found a couple that took my fancy, and as I rounded the end of the isle to come back the other side (we have 1-way systems in place in supermarkets since covid19 shutdown) discovered it had assorted non-food clearance items scattered across 3 shelves. Managed to bag a set of 5 fabulous Sabatier knives with knife block for £20 😃
Now they are standing on the worktop, all beautiful and shiny, and I've gone through my knife drawer turfing out all the knives that I never or almost never use because something about them doesn't quite work. All I need to do now is raise my cooking to the level of my knives :D
Enjoy the new knives!

could you put the boards on runners (like drawers in kitchen units) so you could poop scoop more easily?
No. The way I designed it the boards are fixed.
When I'm done wiring the run I will have a LED flood light operated on a timer switch that I will set to 2 hrs on so I know it will stay on until the sun is up. When I turn the light on in the coop the birds will go out to the run if it's well lit and be out of the way.

Good morning, Cafe! Thanks for the coffee, DL!

I was thinking about you grocery shopping the other day when I found this:
IMG_20200928_174453.jpg

But I've just I got to thinking: have I already seen/done posted this before?? My memory leaves little to be desired sometimes. :confused: Anyway, cracked me up for some reason!

Good morning, Cafe! Thanks for the coffee, DL!

I was thinking about you grocery shopping the other day when I found this:
View attachment 2354373
But I've just I got to thinking: have I already seen/done posted this before?? My memory leaves little to be desired sometimes. :confused: Anyway, cracked me up for some reason!
Bella cleans without scratching... Just ask Mogwai!

Back
Top Bottom