BYC Café

Good morning Cafe. Coffee is ready.
Fire in the stove. Big, fat snow falling with the rain right now. Should be a regular hoot getting lumber in this today.
Oh, no! Say it isn't s(n)o(w)!! I hope you get done what you need to, in spite of it.
We got another inch of rain last night! Someone turn off the shower!
Wow, you guys are getting hammered. Do you catch what comes off the coast?

We had our follow up visit to the Dr to review blood work for both of us. I'm back on a low dose statin. My total cholesterol was 224. The good news is my HDL level is 62 which is considered very good. My dad had naturally high cholesterol and was on Simvastatin.
DH has to see a urologist due to high PSA levels. Anything over 4 is considered a risk for prostate cancer. He had always been running between 2.4-2.8. This last test was 6.1.
After we left the Dr. we had lunch at the Apple Dumpling Cafe, which was a nice treat. We had the place to ourselves until right before we left when two other couples came in.
We then stopped to get my Rx and get DH his first Shingrix vaccine.
Now we're home and I'm too tired to do all the things I need to do outside and it's just cold and dank and sucking all the motivation out of me.

So I've brewed another pot of coffee. Have at it.

We had our follow up visit to the Dr to review blood work for both of us. I'm back on a low dose statin. My total cholesterol was 224. The good news is my HDL level is 62 which is considered very good. My dad had naturally high cholesterol and was on Simvastatin.
DH has to see a urologist due to high PSA levels. Anything over 4 is considered a risk for prostate cancer. He had always been running between 2.4-2.8. This last test was 6.1.
After we left the Dr. we had lunch at the Apple Dumpling Cafe, which was a nice treat. We had the place to ourselves until right before we left when two other couples came in.
We then stopped to get my Rx and get DH his first Shingrix vaccine.
Now we're home and I'm too tired to do all the things I need to do outside and it's just cold and dank and sucking all the motivation out of me.

So I've brewed another pot of coffee. Have at it.
That is quite the jump. I hope everything checks out okay.

Glad to hear you had a nice lunch. Maybe your body/brain are due for a nap :hugs

Back
Top Bottom