BYC Café

I have one of those. There is a thermocouple in it, the cold on the back and the heat on the front is what drives the blade. Can't say that there is a noticeable breeze, maybe if one held a smoking object in front they could see air movement.
Ohhhhh... I thought the warm air rising off the stove is what turned the blades,
and they were pitched to be moved rather than move air out into room.
Then the blades should move air, right?!
Fire one up, dude, and see....for meee.....pleeeease.

I was speeding on the highway, pulled over on the parking lot :p
I seriously thought you were speeding in the parking lot. :gig :gig :gig

Ohhhhh... I thought the warm air rising off the stove is what turned the blades,
and they were pitched to be moved rather than move air out into room.
Then the blades should move air, right?!
Fire one up, dude, and see....for meee.....pleeeease.

I seriously thought you were speeding in the parking lot. :gig :gig :gig
Oh no! Probably my phrasing :lau I made it into the parking lot off of the very busy dangerous highway haha

Good afternoon Cafe. Thanks for the coffee Tonya.
Prompted by the food waste course I've been doing, when I went shopping this morning I put tripe and lamb kidneys in my basket. Do any of you good people know how to cook either of them to best effect? I've had delicious lamb kidney dishes in restaurants, but I've no idea what the chef did to make them taste so good. Tripe is completely new to me.

Not common in the US
not common here either - that's why I don't know what to do with them! And I only know one supermarket that sells them. I remember being astonished on my first trip to Germany to see so many unfamiliar products on a butcher's counter. I think they've always been much better than us at eating the whole animal, or at least a lot more than we usually do.

Back
Top Bottom