BYC Crochet Club **ARCHIVE THREAD** NEW THREAD OPENED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amy that hexagon is number 52 (I think) in that 100 granny squares book!! It's mostly cluster stitches so it works up nice but takes awhile to make each one! I figure I should have enough time to make everyone a hexagon, square, triangle and circle before the spring swap..thats why I'm starting now, lol!

Adding you all to the Secret Santa list, should be fun!!!

thsmiley-santa.gif

SECRET SANTA PROJECT!!! SIGN-UP OPEN!

Please do not feel obligated just because you belong to the crochet swap! NO OBLIGATION!!!
thchristmas9.gif

Rules:Sign - Up Closes: November 15th

Secret Santa Items: Must be a HANDMADE item of reasonable cost or investment. For example .... if I were to crochet a long scarf out of nice yarn and add a spider ornament to that, I would think that would be a nice gift...if I made a record bowl with the crocheted washcloths and the music cd and music soap like I plan to make for my co-workers, that would seem like a nice gift to me too...you all are talented and what you make does not need to cost much, just be thoughtful about it and it will mean the world to whoever gets it, I'm sure
wink.png
thchristmas8.gif

Santa Assignment: On November 16th, every person on the list will be sent the name of their "secret" person. Please do not reveal which name you have!!! It is a "SECRET"!!! I will send you the name and address of your "secret" person and you will be required to make them something and have it shipped to them no later than December 15th. Only after or during shipping are you to reveal to the person that you are their Secret Santa!!

How to sign up: Send me a pm with your name and address and you will be added to the list. Only myself and the person you are assigned to will be given your name and address.
thchristmas13.gif

Feel free to save your present until Christmas or open it when you get it..either way, please take a picture and share the fun experience with the rest of us!!! The main objective here is to have fun with this project..simple, easy and fun!!!

This would be a great time to recruit new members to this thread!!
thsantagif.jpg

(I looked back through the thread and know that several expressed interest but didn't see those posts..please let me know for sure now that I have a list generated!! Thanks all!!)

LIST:

1. Scrambled Egg - (Darlene) Organizer
2. Mawchickkide - (Jessica)
3. Athena - (Athena)
4. EastTnChick- (Steph)
5. Queen Scoot - (Rosey)
6. AmyQuilt - (Amy)......need address
7. KaranLeaf - (Karan)

Last edited:
frow.gif
Hi Girls we got in from our trail ride about 5:30 so after tending to Rocket and Queenie and putting them back in the pasture. My 1st time riding Rocket and 1st time he had been rode this year. He & I did just fine.
big_smile.png

Then after checkin on the chickens. DH showed me what he had gotten done to the greenhouse. Just then he gets called out on an Ambulance run because of a car accident. Just 30 minutes before he gets off duty. Just the way it usually happens. I hope it wasn't too bad. So I gota chance to sit down while supper is finishing up in the oven. I did abit of reading to catch up. Sounds like it's been quite on here.

SE sorry about the rain out.

Sure glad we didn't have one. We got rained out this time last year.
Boy did we have a great time. There were about 30 folks at our Campout. The wienie roast and the hay ride was ssoooo much fun. I got to ride on the hay wagon this time.
woot.gif
Last couple of years I rode in an pickup. Noah and the neighbor boy Andrew had a blast. We had 22 horse and riders and a wagon with 14 folks on the trail ride today.
woot.gif
we Love the great Outdoors
ya.gif

Well I heard DH's Ambulance Unit is back so I will get his supper on the table. Noah and I already ate ours.. Check back in with ya all later.

big_smile.png
Karan

Karanleaf, sounds like you had a good weekend.
yippiechickie.gif

I signed up for the secret santa!
ya.gif
didn't want to be left out!
lau.gif

Well starting Tuesday, I will be watching 5 of our 6 grandbabies.
barnie.gif
love.gif
@ of our kids needed a baby sitter, & grandma was cheap!
hugs.gif
So if you don't see e much you will know why.
th.gif

Take care,
frow.gif

thsmiley-santa.gif

SECRET SANTA PROJECT!!! SIGN-UP OPEN!

Please do not feel obligated just because you belong to the crochet swap! NO OBLIGATION!!!
thchristmas9.gif

Rules:Sign - Up Closes: November 15th

Secret Santa Items: Must be a HANDMADE item of reasonable cost or investment. For example .... if I were to crochet a long scarf out of nice yarn and add a spider ornament to that, I would think that would be a nice gift...if I made a record bowl with the crocheted washcloths and the music cd and music soap like I plan to make for my co-workers, that would seem like a nice gift to me too...you all are talented and what you make does not need to cost much, just be thoughtful about it and it will mean the world to whoever gets it, I'm sure
wink.png
thchristmas8.gif

Santa Assignment: On November 16th, every person on the list will be sent the name of their "secret" person. Please do not reveal which name you have!!! It is a "SECRET"!!! I will send you the name and address of your "secret" person and you will be required to make them something and have it shipped to them no later than December 15th. Only after or during shipping are you to reveal to the person that you are their Secret Santa!!

How to sign up: Send me a pm with your name and address and you will be added to the list. Only myself and the person you are assigned to will be given your name and address.
thchristmas13.gif

Feel free to save your present until Christmas or open it when you get it..either way, please take a picture and share the fun experience with the rest of us!!! The main objective here is to have fun with this project..simple, easy and fun!!!

This would be a great time to recruit new members to this thread!!
thsantagif.jpg

LIST:

1. Scrambled Egg - (Darlene) Organizer
2. Mawchickkide - (Jessica)
3. Athena - (Athena)
4. EastTnChick- (Steph)
5. Queen Scoot - (Rosey)
6. AmyQuilt - (Amy)......need address
7. KaranLeaf - (Karan)
8. No Chicks Here - (Susan)

I love being called a "hooker"....lol...

in a strange way...lol...

course nobody else would understand it.,..lol..

you gals are so awesome...

we need to have like a hooker convention...
and then show up the first night in our grannie outfits.. with all of out crochet stuff... and have everyone think, ok, wrong hooker convention...

then night #2, became glam queens....

they won't know what hit them...

Hey my lovely hooker gal pals, Hows it going on those squares? Sorry I didn't post yesterday and that I am late today, just trying to get this month's projects over with, so busy with the chickenstock coming up next weekend, and nervous, I hope it come off great and with out a hitch, and that SE's travis wins those points! go travis go, go travis go. YEA! we will be his offical hooker cheerleaders! LOL! Love that hexagon darlene! awesome!
Ris glad to here that old man is outa his funk, I was getting ready to send you one of DH's mean roosters to stick on him LOL, I got chased by one today, no a thing would stop him I hosed him down soopin wet and he was still after me I had to lock my self in my silkie coop just to get away and then he stood guard at the door until dh came out and penned him up! seriously dislike that rooster.!!!!!

athena glad to hear you like being a BYC hooker! And I will start getting the 4-Hers to collecting things for troys place!

Well gals its almost time for deadline so crank m' out. and send them off.
well cold meds are kickin in to I must go crash now and I will catch up later Maw.

Quote:
ROTFLMBO!!! Yeah, being a hooker is pretty cool... lol!! Just think, you'll be a hooker with rank, lol!! Sgt. Hooker, or maybe Captain Hooker...
gig.gif
gig.gif
sounds like a superhero!!!
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
Since I have no rank guess I'm just off to being slave labor, unlike my friend with the hooker rank!!! Hookers with bars and stars!! Have a great day
wink.png

Last edited:
Morning my lovely hooker pals, heres my first smiley ever, I am starting to learn the puterlanguage, figured I had to sometime, with havng 2 girls in the house and one is old enough that she is starting to want to use the net, I have never allowed her to, I try to push more outside play and such, but the schools are now training kids in headstart even on how to use computers, at least our headstart did with haley when she was 4, and now they have 30 mins of computer lessons a day at school, I must know learn the lingo woo hoo! so not looking forward to her being a teen, and she's only 7, well will be 8 soon. Man I need to tie a brick to her head so she won't grow any more and just stay my little girl forever!!!!. LOL

well gals lets get those grannys finished up and sent packing! I look forward to seeing them and sorting and sending them back out., but we need to get them done and sent in before I can so chop chop! LOL.

well girls I hope everyone has a great and productive day and I will post ya later. Maw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom