BYC Crochet Club **ARCHIVE THREAD** NEW THREAD OPENED

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have a really good excuse now Isaac woke up from his nap and fell back asleep on me. a little hard to type now but dont have to clean
big_smile.png

update on my cousins afgan, i am up to 25 small squares now. I think they measure around 3-4 inches

Is the fact that my kid's room makes me want to cry an excuse enough?
hit.gif
*sigh* I just don't think I can face it again with the thought that she will just make it a disaster in less than 24 hours. And this kid is 7!
sad.png

EastTNchick I hope your back feels better. Don't worry, I won't send the secret santa police to your door.
wink.png

Quote:
Oh, thank you! I was really dreading trying to hide out in this cold, wet weather! I really feel bad, but I've not been able to sit up and work, let alone crochet. I'm up today, but I've gotta get my work done (I do medical transcription) or they're going to start fussing because I'm so far behind.

ok everyone today is your last chance to talk to me cuz tomorrow I am going to unplug my mouse and send it with my husband when he goes to work. If i dont this house will never get cleaned and its driving me crazy!!

since my theory is if i dont have so much then there cant much to make a mess with, i am looking for a taker.
i have an afgen i bought off ebay a few years ago and never use. It is a peachy pink with dark blue and a lighter blue. Not sure of the exact messurements but looks like a lap blanket. When im not holding Isaac asleep i will take a pic of it and post it on here. if no one wants it any ideas of a charity i could send it to?

I was cleaning....the coop.....again. The small area I had 27 chicks was impossible to keep clean.
sickbyc.gif
I decided today was the day for them to go to the big area. I have been checking on them and they seem to be holding their own with the big hens. I have one EE'er mix that is a bully.
hmm.png

I didn't get much hooking done today.
sad.png
My son has been a terror.
hit.gif

I just want to go
hide.gif
I will have to get some pics of my chickens to show you girls. They are so precious. My cochins are just growing up to be georgeous.
My golden laced are starting to get their lacing. I have a crested that is getting a beard too. She or he was the one that I had to nurse back to health when it was very small.
Daughter has her Christmas program tonight. I can't wait.
Scoot: I'm cleaning tomorrow.
big_smile.png
I think???

Quote:
Sorry I'm at work but have taken time to read up while I was on lunch and now took a few minutes . I looked at that patern and that's pretty creative I like it .. It is the begining ot the pattern of rounds I am doing for my Granddaughter Zoe's Afghan.
12535_p1030700.jpg

It would be very easy to do..

You gals sure been having a great time today,
gig.gif
Sure wish I could have joined yas but had to get some work done around this office. I'm so glad that you have decided to jump in here with both feet. The gals sure make it easy to love them don't they?

Well gotta get my desk cleared off so I can go home soon
woot.gif

big_smile.png
Karan

okay, went to the tool store and the lumber yard. Got Jim and the chicken's Christmas all in one. A nail gun and some lumber!! hehehe
Maybe if there's leftovers, I might get him talked into some shelves for the living room and cabinets for the kitchen?

Quote:
Snowball's aka "Jimmy's" nose is Puuurrrfect!!!
It gives him character!!

He is staring at me, as I type...lol...

I should rename him Jimmy..... (for Durante).... cause he has such a loveable nose!

Thanks Shanah!!!

Good Luck I gota get ready fro work I had to go find a dog that decided to walk out of her pen while I was getting her fresh water and food. So that took a bit of my morn chat. Will catch up with ya's later.
big_smile.png
karan

WOOOAAHHH this was supose to be posted at 8:40am this morning oopps .... Now I wonder if this was sitting here on the screen and when I started up just now it posted.
gig.gif
gig.gif
guess jokes on me.

Last edited:
LOL!!!! I want some of whatever you all were drinking today!!! Man what a hyper bunch of hookers today!!!

I'm sorry Dawn, I got your craft mixed up with Eggchel's this morning and realized it on my way to work...it's moderator Dawn that works with the gourds ya'll..check the crafts thread..awesome!

Karan I have that pattern for the circle afghan!!! Haven't used it yet though. Guess I'll have to buy that pink and green baby squres pattern if none of ya'll have it. I would like to use a beige and burgundy and make if alot bigger but I love the ruffles on the squares!!

Made the worst ever stew tonight in the crockpot, chickens will get it tomorrow..tastes terrible and has crunchy potatoes..I ate peanuts for supper, Travis went to the girlfriends and DH is still grouching and grumbling and digging in the fridge! Even if I had left the crockpot on high rather than automatic it would have still tastes flat as cardboard..probably boil an egg an eat that, lol!

I have a rat genocide experiment going on behind my chicken coop too..hope like crazy it works!!! Shallow pan full of fresh, highly carbonated coke. Apparently rats can't burp so they drink the sweet coke, get gas and die..that's the plan anyhow..hope it works or ya'll buy stock in Decon because I will be on my 7th box of rat bait if this does not work!!!! Dang rats...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom