BYC Crochet Club **ARCHIVE THREAD** NEW THREAD OPENED

Status
Not open for further replies.
just thought i'd let everyone know i'm still alive. soaked in the tub....boy did it feel sooooooooo good!!! seems like everytime i look i have a new bruise! lol
miss y'all
love,
Scoot
oh could someone do me a huge favor and bump up my knitting club and give them a few encourageing words??? thanks!

I put in a good word for you Scooter. I am glad that you are feeling better. You just rest and relax and get feeling stronger so you can join us full time soon. We miss you alot and you are in our thoughts and prayers. Take care! Trudy
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

Howday gals, well today looks like I winter hat and bowl cozy kinda day today, so after I get mrs egghead made for my mother, it's hats and cozys until my DH gets me some googlie eyes to finish up the eggy/chicky key chains and I have to get started on the halloween costumes or before I know it, it will be here and I won't be ready. They are going to be firefly faries this year.

Thanks gals for helping scoot out and posting on the knit thread for her.

And I will try to work on posting a pic of my turtle today so keep a keen eye out. Well post ya'll later gals! Maw.

Greenapple and natapple and Scrambled and everyone on the east coast and gulf coast please take care. I will be praying for you to make it through the storms with all your chickens safely.

Everyone else have a good evening and take care. I will check on everyone im the morning. Maw.

We seem to have stayed clear from Fay, she decided to take a tour of South Florida and is predicted to check out the beaches then pass over North Florida, South Georgia, South Alabama. We get more rain and bigger wind gusts from our usual summer thunderstorms. It has been a good day for napping though. If she follows the path they have set for her, people in S.W. Ga, and S.E. and central Alabama need to watch out, but Fay seems to have a mind of her own, she was predicted to come across Florida further north than she did. I did manage to get three squares done between naps today, just something about a grey, overcast day that makes me very sleepy.

We never got enough rain at one time today for any of the chickens to get shower. I have been surprised that they are all staying calm in the little pens on the carport, most are used to roaming the yard.

Scoot glad you got some relief soaking in the tub.
smile.png
I bet you have one very color full pesonallity showing right now..
lol.png

sorry, just trying to keep ya from having the blues! Opps, I did it again
big_smile.png
Sometimes I just can't help myself....
roll.png

Keep it on the easy so you can be back in the full swing soon...

Scrambled, Greenapple and natapple glad you all haven't been hit too bad with Fay. Looked like t could have turned nasty. Hope everything remains safe for all of you..

Boy Maw looks like you're just a hooking up a storm
:eek: Look out it hurricane Maw blowing through
gig.gif

Opps there I go again.
big_smile.png

I'm goina get struck by lighting if I keep this up...
smack.gif

Hey, everyone!!! Head hooker-lurker here, checking in!! I am so glad Scoot is feeling better, and Fay did not become a bad deal. We FINALLY got rain, almost 3 inches over 3-4 days...Praise God!! It rained so hard Monday night that it crashed the roof on my backyard "coop"--It's a dog run with a tarp rigged over it-- a 2x4 and a bucket made the roof slope!! Worked well for 9 months-- it had been THAT long since we had signifigant rain!!

I have some squares I want to post pics of, but I won't get around to that, so trust me, they are cute!! I hooked a really cute afghan, actually FINISHED it, LOL, may be a first!! I've got 5 swap squares done-WOW. Better get busy on those!

Y'all have a great day!!!

Nancy

Glad to hear from ya'll who have been busy and away from the computer, Rain is a wonderful thing, well except for the part where I still have to mow my yard now!

girls I am glad that everyone is safe and in no danger from the hurricane, Leepsy sure hope your ok too.

No one in this house is safe from the storm of hookin I 've been doing thought theres yarn poop everywhere
big_smile.png
I love it! I finished mrs. egghead last night and well am having trouble starting on mr eggcup though I don't quite understand how shes want the pattern to start it says

Rd 0: ch 24
Rd 1: sc arnd 24

then she starts to dec and then starts to increase.

so I guess what I would like to know is when you finish should you have 2 open ends and then after you do the base and sew them togather is the top of the base suppose to be the bottom of the inside of the cup? for those who can help heres the link to the pattern for you to read and look at and see if ya'll can figure it out and help me understand it better. Thanks gals Maw.

www.amigurumiparadise.blogspot.com/2008/07/mrs-egghead-her-husband-free-pattern.html

ok gals here the pics of my amigy turtle

tbk.jpg

I crochet even the eyes, since its been a month since I've been to town to buy supplies.
smile.png

tsd.jpg

this is his side profile, he did very well posing for the camara!
tft.jpg

Such a happy little fellow he is going to make his new owner very happy and smile alot too! I hope well enjoy and i will post more as I can. Maw.

Cute turtle Maw!

Checked on Scoot...here's what I saw her doing!!...
other82.gif
!!!

Got a post card from Shanah too...here is the hotel in Scotland they are staying at...
other6.gif
...looks a bit spooky to me but she says they are having a great time!! She sends her love..
other66.gif

Me, I'm kinda tired..gonna get my pjs on...
other89.gif
and go hook a bit before I fall out...
other61.gif

ha-ha-ha-ag1.gif
ackk-face-ag1.gif
wink.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom