BYC Evolution

Quote:
Garm
wink.png

That's it! LOL

Thanks! I often wondered about him as well! I know Kent in WA visited a while back but he is lost in the chicken wilderness now!
lol.png

Wow...when I clicked on my profile and looked at the # at the end of the link....It was 92!!!!

I didn't realize I was as old as I am!!!
old.gif

I remember the old EZ-board forum and the Yuku forum. BYC sure has come a long way!

I don't post very much, but I lurk a lot! I offer help when I can, and be quiet when I can't...well, most of the time anyway!

I love BYC, and I enjoy seeing the new members get excited about having chickens.

Jean

Last edited:
There were 15,388 members when I registered in Sept 2008, so by far, I am not an 'old timer' or very popular, nor a great contributor. I do enjoy this site very much. I have learned a lot and hopefully made some contributions along the way. Keep up the good work, everyone!

My id said under 461, and I've been here since 2007. This number just hast to be wrong. I must be looking in the wrong place. I don't feel like I know enough to have been here that long. I still look at all the questions, and think "I don't know the answer to that, I'd better let someone more experienced answer it".

Back
Top Bottom