• No

Votes: 9 1.9%
  • Yes

Votes: 459 95.8%
  • Have in the past

Votes: 11 2.3%

• Total voters
Hi all

Got my jalapenos and herbs planted this weekend. Not a bad start, but it only constitutes about 1% of what a I plan to get done this season.
My goal through the week is to get the rest of the chili's and tomatoes planted, hopefully I'll find time.
I've got some onions and raddishes that are getting close to harvest aswell. Gotta build a few more raised beds and a greenhouse (but thats further down the track) maybe even an aquaponics system at some point.

I'm very envious! Wish my season wasn't over. With a warm climate ( just guessing ) what's the greenhouse going to be for?
Just a guess, game of thrones fan Lord stark?
( G.O.T. Is my current favourite show. :) )

hoo raa !!
We got light rain 1/2" yesterday
light rain 3/4" this evening
50% chance for the next 3 days if it keeps like this I am set. Hoping we don't get hard rain that will ruin all.
In anticipation planted a flat of cabbage, and 1/2 flat each broccoli, cauliflower, Brussels sprouts.
Replanted 400' white beans and 400' blue lake bush beans that didn't take when we missed the rain 2 weeks ago. 400' purple hull peas planted same planting are thriving.
Also planted 200' English peas, never planted them before and don't know how they will do without a trellis.
Planted 100' kale, 100' turnips', 100' carrots, 100' salad bowl greens, 100' spinach.
Pulled the hipper through the bell peppers 200', okra 400', and peanuts 400', this rain and cool air is going to give them a new life.
Waiting to pick last crop of purple hulls to plant some potatoes 400', 200' garlic, 200' red and yellow onions.
Did some mowing around the electric fence.
Just love the fall garden.

Our hen is trying to get what's left of the Swiss chard

I'm very envious! Wish my season wasn't over. With a warm climate ( just guessing ) what's the greenhouse going to be for?
Just a guess, game of thrones fan Lord stark?
( G.O.T. Is my current favourite show.
smile.png
)

The greenhouse will be for winter and autumn mainly. Summers can get pretty hot and dry where I'am, so a bit of humidity might be useful.
But I don't plan on building anything until about march next year.
Yeah I'm a huge GoT fan. I've even got a dog called Ned lol (but that wasn't the only reason I named him that)

Back
Top Bottom