Do you garden?

• No

Votes: 9 1.9%
  • Yes

Votes: 459 95.8%
  • Have in the past

Votes: 11 2.3%

• Total voters
When I'm planing the garden its to small. When I weed the garden its to big. The over all size is 24' by 54'. I grow asparagus, beets, brussel sprouts, brocc, cabbage, spinach, pac choi, sugar snap peas ( prepping the bed today) .summer and winter squash, cukes, and zukes, leeks, onions, parsnips, carrots ( in a pot on the deck), rudabagas, grapes, peachs, apples, bule berries, blk caps(not in the fence) , sometimes corn, greens; including chard, peppers sweet and hot, pole beans and herbs
big_smile.png
Wow, that is awesome!!

oh I forgot we also grow chives!! I just chew on them for the taste, they're awesome!!
Does anyone grow potatoes in bulk, and then make your own French fries? we do, they are so yummy and healthy too!
cool.png

Ok, so far we have:

red and white onions
two types of kale (one is red, can't think of the other)
rainbow chard
blackberries
iceberg lettuce
strawberries
broccoli
brussel sprouts
romaine lettuce
red and white cabbage
napa cabbage
spinach
rainbow carrots
radishes
red and yukon potatoes
chives
spearmint
oregano
sage and pineapple sage

for now :)

Sounds like you have a very nice Garden!!!
Keep us posted!
Thank you :) I have 8 4x4 raised beds. I plan on adding four more, and plan on putting up some gutters as planters. I need more room, my lot is the size of a postage stamp! As soon as I can find the charger for my camera, I'll take some photos!

Thank you :) I have 8 4x4 raised beds. I plan on adding four more, and plan on putting up some gutters as planters. I need more room, my lot is the size of a postage stamp! As soon as I can find the charger for my camera, I'll take some photos!
Okay great!
Has anyone here had problems with pests such as Squirrels, Rabbits, Slugs, Deer, etc??

Back
Top Bottom