Announcement BYC Learning Center Rating Project

Pics
I've done a few. There are some that I have no knowledge about and therefor can't give a fair rating to.
It would be really helpful if all the role playing 'articles' had a section of their own.
It would also be helpful if those articles that would be better off as threads were moved into a separate section. Many of them are to old to put in the threads.

If the staff can work out a way for me to move them I'll work my way through them.

I've done a few. There are some that I have no knowledge about and therefor can't give a fair rating to.
It would be really helpful if all the role playing 'articles' had a section of their own.
It would also be helpful if those articles that would be better off as threads were moved into a separate section. Many of them are to old to put in the threads.

If the staff can work out a way for me to move them I'll work my way through them.
The converting articles into a thread function is broken right now. :(

The members page article section is where the game playing ones should be.
It's the free for all area.

The converting articles into a thread function is broken right now. :(

The members page article section is where the game playing ones should be.
It's the free for all area.
My feeling about the game playing articles is they shouldn't be in the article section at all.
I would like to see them in an entirely separate section.

My feeling about the game playing articles is they shouldn't be in the article section at all.
Member pages do move them out of the Learning center section which is good!

I hope they get the convert to threads feature fixed.

Articles are stored as their own content type in the database, and they currently can't be converted into threads.
Maybe a role playing subsection could be added to the member pages?
Honestly, we probably wouldn't add something that specific. The member pages section is pretty general, and we don't have a forum specifically for role playing.

Back
Top Bottom