"BYC MEMBERS" Babies are Hatched! 04/01/09 - Pic Heavy!

just had to jump back in here and post the next 12 eggs i set today i got from a fellow bycer PQ this is a test hatch for here all consisting of bantams here is pick of eggs
pqeggs2.jpg

pqeggs.jpg

edited to say even those these are bantams it looks like i am finally going to be incubating my first white eggs lol here we go good luck everyone

Last edited:
wow boy am i gonna get soem surprises lol go me YaY i cant wait lol but if they hatch early they prob wont be April fools chicks but if the last 12 bantams hatch early since i set them a couple days later i just might get some April fools chicks also my standard size chicks still might hatch on April fools day we will see just keep looking for my post i cant wait

Quote:
Yes, they often hatch at 18-19 days.
big_smile.png

I may have created my own problem then, because I put one of my Bantam Cochin eggs in with the rest. Don't know if it's even fertile yet, the roo is a mean, lazy little stinker. I plan to candle tomorrow, so we'll see what happens!

Quote:
Yes, they often hatch at 18-19 days.
big_smile.png

I may have created my own problem then, because I put one of my Bantam Cochin eggs in with the rest. Don't know if it's even fertile yet, the roo is a mean, lazy little stinker. I plan to candle tomorrow, so we'll see what happens!

ok well good luck and let us know what happens maybe it will hatch normally you never know im sure just taking 1 chick out real quick wont effect the temp and humidity to much just dont take top off all the way

Quote:
Yay!!
bun.gif
I can't wait to hear how it goes!!

I sold my first eggs to another BYC member in February, she had all 4 orpie eggs hatch, 2 EE's and 3 blue hens so far!!! Looks to me that they are all blue
wee.gif

Back
Top Bottom