BYC members in Massachusetts?

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by masschix, Apr 29, 2008.

1. shay20

shay20 Shay's Flock of Fun

Jul 31, 2008
    in the wild, Mass
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2011
  2. Thegirliesmom

Thegirliesmom Out Of The Brooder

Oct 26, 2011
    Not sure if I am answering this right, but just wanted to see how you are doing with your eggs, I am getting about 2 a day now, so exciting to go out and check for them, and I think my girls are quite proud of them as well
    Quote:[​IMG] See just above your post on how I made out in the berkshires. 3.5 hrs from springfield to Lee on the pike. [​IMG] [​IMG]

congrats on your first egg. I just had my first 5 egg day now I can be sure everybodies plumbing is working fine. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. rngrbill

rngrbill Chillin' With My Peeps

Hey mom, Getting more 5 egg days Usually 3 though. going to the egg forum to ask a question about nesting though.

4. Arielle

Arielle Chicken Obsessed

Feb 19, 2011
    Massachusetts, USA
    I'm wondering what swaps and meets and shows are coming up for the next 2 months in Mass. ANy one know?

5. chickn

chickn Away for a bit

Apr 15, 2008
    New Hampshire
    westford ma is the first sunday of every month held at the sportsmans club on west st.

6. Arielle

Arielle Chicken Obsessed

Feb 19, 2011
    Massachusetts, USA
    chickn-- thank you.

ANy others?

7. Arielle

Arielle Chicken Obsessed

Feb 19, 2011
    Massachusetts, USA
    ussChicago---thank you. Not too far away. I wonder shy they eliminated the tailgate sales area . . . . the sales area at the Boston Show was a lot of fun.

ANy others?

8. JLapaire

JLapaire New Egg

Feb 17, 2010
    Anyone interested in a small group chick buy?

I'm looking for 6 - 8 Araucana or Americana or Easter egger whatevers as soon as they start them this Spring, and can't do the whole 25 minimum. I'm in the Hadley - Amherst area, but can travel if needed.

If I'm posting in the wrong area, apologies in advance and will move my question. I've been a member for a while, but new to posting.

9. Arielle

Arielle Chicken Obsessed

Feb 19, 2011
    Massachusetts, USA
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by