BYC members in Massachusetts?

Pics
Hello,
Is anyone interested in female chocolate runner or welsh Harlequins ducklings? I ordered some that are due to hatch on the 14th, but I am getting more than I really want, so I think I should try to sell some. Maybe I should bring them to the swap? Would it be possible to keep them warm enough there? I am new to the poultry world.
Thanks for any advice.

There is a chicken swap in Tyngsborough Ma next saterday the 5th ,for any one who is interested in comeing, there will be a door prize for venders, also food and beverages avalible for all also raffle.
check out the link
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=590872
Chicken swap at Tyngsborough Gardens
347 Middlesex Road
Tyngsborough Ma 01879
978-649-9400
9am-1pm
No set up fee
come sell buy or trade, poultry rabbits and other small critters, crafts, home made jams, pet items ect....

Food and beverages avalible
Raffle items

there will also be a door prize for venders.

Contact me for more info

Last edited:
Went to the feed store today and they have stopped stocking chick starter !!! My BO hatched 11 last week and I'm raising them in a brooder due to high predator consumption of my hens.

I'm south of Worcester--anyone know of a source of chick starter at this time of the year???

You can PM me if you like. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Went to the feed store today and they have stopped stocking chick starter !!! My BO hatched 11 last week and I'm raising them in a brooder due to high predator consumption of my hens.

I'm south of Worcester--anyone know of a source of chick starter at this time of the year???

You can PM me if you like. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Saw some yesterday at TSC in Putnam.​

Had my second 4 egg day on top of this. Glad my run is covered
92714_gedc0013.jpg
lau.gif
That is 19+ inches.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom