BYC Needs Brainstorming HELP: Forum / Category / Section Ideas

Quote:
what.png

I like the idea of splitting up the other poultry - I'd like to see one section for ducks
tongue.png
(yeah put it RIGHT at the top)

I like the idea of a current events forum, where we can talk about gas prices and those kind of things.

I think also consider removing the ME from Me and my chickens/Me and my family. I think simply My Family and My Chickens, My Pets would be fine.

gathering.gif

Maybe a New Member Section with alot of organized and categorized areas of the typical newbie questions/needs.

Maybe a Section for Crafts & Hobbies with topics in crochet, knitting, painting...

Maybe a Picture Tells a Thousand Words Category..just pictures, whatever pics, funny, serious, family, chickens, just pics..

Maybe copy some posts off the forum and move them to a Humor Hall of Fame thread so all the crazy fun stories are in one area

I love the titles those are fun and stimulate conversation..so how bout go a step further and have a Chicken Rookie of the Day Award or some kind of award that can change everyday but that puts the new person in the spotlight for a day..maybe put their avatar at the top of the page beside the pic of the week..something like that..

Maybe set up some chats with specific topics at specific times like seminars....

Maybe I'll stop now since I got carried awy...lol!!! told you I would......
lau.gif
lau.gif

I know we are doing more of a brainstorming than putting in categories but,,,,,,,,,,,,I would like to see a section,topic on sexing baby chicks by breed, age, charecteristics

Me, My Chickens, My Family

1 Current Affairs/ideas (keep it civil)

2 Crafts/and such/ and social related to it

3 Travels/and Pictures/ and humourouse posts

4 Family/ and pets /and chickens (homestead)/ gardening

5 webbed feeters and gamebirders

a waterfowl
b gamebirds
c hunting dogs
lol.png
J/K I am sorry I had to add that one

Last edited:
Too many subforums mean the moderators end up moving a lot of posts - every day I log on and find questions about raising chickens here in the Website & Forum Feedback section.

Me, My Chickens and My Family is pretty clear - I'd keep the craft stuff and all that in here. The only other sub I might can think of a Current Events forum, just to keep info sharing easier to find.

Back
Top Bottom